20 Oct 2018 Getting online around 2300 EST

Eli2

Legendary Wolf Sniper
Staff member
For those of you who want to get online(or not, it's your choice), I'ma let everyone know when I will get on in advance.

Since it is the weekend, I will most likely be online during the night time when the family's asleep or going to bed. This way, I know I'll have time to get on :D

I'm starting to do this so that others may know that DR Gunz is up and running even if it is still in BETA testing. Also, too many people get online on forums and not in-game. Since I'm back, I'ma try to gather up as many people as I can to liven things up and make this gaming community better than it'll ever be.

But enough of me ranting. Unless something happens, I'll be online tomorrow night.

Aneila

DR Staff
Staff member
I will literally see you on at that time. Scheduled. There's alot to do for Jetman in this.

Eli2

Legendary Wolf Sniper
Staff member
I will literally see you on at that time. Scheduled. There's alot to do for Jetman in this.
Awesome! I live an hour away from work, so I may be a bit late getting on, but I'll still get on tonight.

Just giving you a heads up :D

Eli2

Legendary Wolf Sniper
Staff member
Definitely be better planned next time. This was spurr of the moment, but I will let you know :D

EdwinNomma

Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing treatment for Survivors of family assault: Taking back authority and organization

Domestic violence is actually a pervasive as well as disturbing experience of which may have significant effects on survivors' mental well-being. Eye Movement Desensitizing along with Reprocessing EMDR intervention presents a new beneficial resource intended for survivors regarding at-home force, promoting their journey toward recovery, empowerment, as well as reclaiming their power in addition to agency.

In this forum post, most of us examine the implementation of EMDR therapy in survivors regarding domestic violence and explore its potential advantages regarding managing trauma-related concerns and also encouraging resilience and improvement.

One of the main challenges faced by survivors regarding domestic violence is actually the impact of trauma on their feeling regarding self-worth, safety, and also trust in others. EMDR therapy supplies the safe along with supportive space with regard to survivors to manage distressing memories as well as emotions, question negative thinking about by themselves, and also form considerably adaptative coping strategies.

In addition, EMDR therapy could handle the complex interplay of trauma and attachment issues of which often manifest within the context of at-home violence, supporting survivors for you to navigate their affairs as well as form healthier limitations.

On top of that, EMDR therapy's focus on authorization as well as agency aligns with the actual goals regarding many survivors regarding domestic violence, who are searching to help regain control over their lives along with escape from cycles of abuse. By offering effective in addition to easy-to-access trauma healing, EMDR therapy allows survivors throughout reclaiming their power and forging a more optimistic foreseeable free from the darkness connected with the history.

EMDR certification training 2023
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapeutic Interventions for PTSD: A Promising Method 95a71da