Time

Hello,

So as the new update comes daemons ring is planning on removing some maps so this is my list of what i think should be removed.
Underground
Transit
Abandoned_Lab
Containment
Facingworlds
CyberSports
FightCage
Floating Castle
FTemple
Futuristic
ClassCage
Gunz-Mart
Monopoly
Midgar
MarioCastle

If you don't agree with me you can leave a reply.
again this is my opinion.

Last edited:

Blissful

Donator
Players want CONTENT.
They DON'T WANT BORING OLD STUFF
THE CLIENT ISNT TOO BIG SO IT DOESNT FREAKING MATTER
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE MAKE THREADS LIKE THIS I MEAN LIKE COME ON WE HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS AS IS AND YOU GOTTA FREAKING COME HERE AND CRITICISE EVERYTHING WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR. WE WONT GIVE IN, I KNOW NEO ISNT LIKE THAT. HE WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO THE WILL OF THOSE WHO SEEK TO MAKE DAEMONS RING GUNZ..JUST..ANOTHER..PRIVATE SERVER..GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time

Players want CONTENT.
They DON'T WANT BORING OLD STUFF
THE CLIENT ISNT TOO BIG SO IT DOESNT FREAKING MATTER
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE MAKE THREADS LIKE THIS I MEAN LIKE COME ON WE HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS AS IS AND YOU GOTTA FREAKING COME HERE AND CRITICISE EVERYTHING WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR. WE WONT GIVE IN, I KNOW NEO ISNT LIKE THAT. HE WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO THE WILL OF THOSE WHO SEEK TO MAKE DAEMONS RING GUNZ..JUST..ANOTHER..PRIVATE SERVER..GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't know if serious, but if your statement is valid why are all the staff talking about deleting the un-used maps i'd see how having so much useless maps would take alot of space, i wont mention the staff members name but actually a staff member asked me to make my own list, but on the other hand if you were serious you have all the right to have your own opinion.

Blissful

Donator
if the staff are in on this that must mean STAFF WHO SHOULD NOT BE NAMED is planning a fuckin COUP D'ETAT
GUYS DONT IGNORE ALL THE RED FLAGS

Anderson

if the staff are in on this that must mean STAFF WHO SHOULD NOT BE NAMED is planning a fuckin COUP D'ETAT
GUYS DONT IGNORE ALL THE RED FLAGS
You talk too much, I insist that you quiet down. It would be a pity if a certain someone went missing.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
This map was made for DR as a Final Fantasy VII tribute, it's not going anywhere, regardless of how small and useless it is...lol

Also, Blissful, please stop posting while you're high or drunk ;p

Time

This map was made for DR as a Final Fantasy VII tribute, it's not going anywhere, regardless of how small and useless it is...lol

Also, Blissful, please stop posting while you're high or drunk ;p
Mhm, well i see how'd memories are hard to give away.

Lib

Retired Staff Member
Dont remove cybersport, its a good event map

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
Remove all maps then add skill maps, because everybody like ta skill map!
804b247737a320b27b7923f28752dfc4f1a6227b_full.jpg

dyerca

I can see what Time is saying,
And I agree with him on a level these maps are not in use enough and you can go on most of these games on other servers.
I say scrap them and create new maps.