IGN: ^9Benjamin^V

Blissful

Donator
wow they have EuroGunZ still?
i might plaay gunz again just so i can hear the EG BGM

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I've actually shared here the last two games I've played: Shroud of the Avatar, which is annoyingly slow on my laptop and freezes my double click - instantly dropped it, was a free trial anyway; and Star Wars Commander lol...It's addictive, and it's Star Wars...Since I dropped SWTOR because I'm not paying a subscription, I've moved to this one, which is cool, because I can play it on my laptop through the Facebook Gameroom platform, and on my cell phone when I'm not at home :]

Last time I've played Gunz was the new iteration of Evil Gunz from good old Joe, never touched the game again.

Still miss my events though... With all due modesty yet sincerity and humility since I've always tried my best - I was probably the best Gunz Event host of all time lol...Literally equivalent to a raid boss when I jacked myself with 1000hp/ap through the database and crazy speed items - events that used to last 2/3 hours with 35-40 players always chasing my ass :]

Funny memory, when we did Kill NeoDio Events in mansion, I'd spawn in the library and instead of going out, I'd hide behind the door and see lots of you going in and not seeing me like complete noobs, staring around, and then leaving :D OMFG, I used to lol literally with that... Holy shit, those were my prime days in Gunz/DRGunz...

Damn, I miss this, all of this, all of you guys. I'm sorry, life took its toll on me, sadly.

Blissful

Donator
haha I remember killing you before in those events, I almost think you alter the client just so I got the kill cuz u loved lil ol' me hehe =)
lil kid bliss xd

Sheen

Duelists Server Admin
Staff member
I do miss DR GunZ, those were good times. I'm not exactly "playing" any servers right now, but in fact decided to bring back my own version - won't get into detail about that here though.

Dax

Tattoo Enthusiast
I don't currently but everyday I find myself wanting to get back into it more, and more

Eons

Retired Administrator
I played with some old ijji clannies and Zombie a while ago, either sometime last year or the year before. I'm having such a nostalgia trip tho, that I would like to consider playing for a week or so. What are the servers that are up now a days?

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I played with some old ijji clannies and Zombie a while ago, either sometime last year or the year before. I'm having such a nostalgia trip tho, that I would like to consider playing for a week or so. What are the servers that are up now a days?
Hi.

Most of us are still around, although the forums are a bit inactive, we usually hang around on our Discord channel - https://discord.gg/WMa9psC - I haven't been online much, so I can't be sure if you're already there.

Also, if you want to check out the current DRGunz server, please check this topic:
https://daemonsring.com/forum/showthread.php/7097-DRGunZ-October-2018-OPEN-BETA-SERVER-UP

Good to see old friend, I hope all is well with you.