Bet on S3 Worlds Champion

What team will win the S3 World Championship?

• Royal Club — China

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • SK Telecom T1 — Korea

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Horrors

Retired
Place your vote(s) on who you think will win this season.

Teams: lolesports.com/worlds/teams

Whoever votes on whichever two teams appear in the championship finals might get a skin code from me once I return from the match (if I get enough).

My personal opinion: it's gonna be between SK Telecom T1 and NaJin Black Sword.

(Optional) Comment on this thread who you voted for and why.

My votes:

SK Telecom T1 — Impact and Faker could probably take on most of the other teams by themselves.
NaJin Black Sword — PraY. That is all.
TSM Snapdragon — Fanboy vote; couldn't resist.
Cloud 9 HyperX — A 25-3 record shouldn't be looked past. Granted, their competition wasn't the best, but their synergy could take them pretty far in this.

Roro

talk about a shitty competition

going with GamaBears, that fkn Steak guy looks like he's a fkn sayain that ascended to pro-gaming, the others look like phaggots

Last edited:

Nibelheim

Administrative Team Counselor
who cares?
The rapidly increasing population that actually plays the game.

As for being on-topic: I haven't been following the scene overseas, except for the occasional LCS EU stream. Which in all honest, none of the games from NA or EU showed me that they were going to be bringing home a world trophy. Would I like them to prove me wrong? Oh yes, definitely. NA or EU winning season 3 would definitely help show the world that these two areas in the e-sports scene are not inferior to the training regiments that the Koreans are known for. And lord would it feel good to finally shoosh the EU for thinking they are superior to NA, especially when it seems we're on equal ground right now.

MrTheSpy/Djo

Undercover~
NaJin Black Sword and Gamania Bears — Southeast Asia, but idk why.
And between those 2.. Gamania Bears. Again, idk why.

Horrors

Retired
The poll has been edited to leave in the teams who made it out of groups.

Floopz

Former Support Team
I knew c9 wouldn't stand much of a chance at worlds, the other NA teams weren't much competition. I'm betting on SKT this season.