English
Chinese (Cantonese)

Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer);
Any that's needed (Most likely Dev)

Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc);
GCSE (Technology related) - A* / A - ICT, Design Technology
A Level (Technology related) - A / B - ICT, Design Technology
BTEC - Level 3 National Extended Diploma - ICT - Distinction
BTEC - Level 3 National HNC Extended Diploma - Mechanical Engineering (On-going) - Distinction (First Year)

Your programming and coding skills/languages;

Basic HTML coding, very very very basic c++

Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX;
AutoCAD modelling
- (See GFX Section)

Photoshop (No Advertising Intended)
- (See Sig),
- http://snsdkorean.com/2012/08/05/one-typical-fine-day-at-soshidorm/ (Each and every picture / comic strip are drawn by hand on photoshop)

A short description of yourself and your personality;
I have a calm personality as i am a person that first analyse how things work and any problem before working out a solution. Because that i analyse pretty much everything i see, i work out the best solutions possible and chose the most efficient solution. I give 100% effort in whatever i do or any task that is given to me as i have a slight problem with OCD. Once i start something, it must be done perfectly and the best i possibly can before saying "Done". I also have an addiction in going on the PC every single day. Whether it is for gaming, modelling, chatting, w/e, i tend to use the pc at least once a day, even if its for no absolutely no reason at all =].

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member.
As i consider myself as an "expert" using AutoCad, i can model custom made weapons, items etc.

Also, (i know there are a million other people thats even more expert than me on photoshop), i can help out with graphics related jobs.

Finally, as a current staff member in another popular blog site, if no one is available, i can help out in text-related jobs ranging from long ass write-ups, to advertisement etc etc.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
So..where's Hyuna, the only one that has breasts..-.-

Make me a Hyuna+Psy Gangnam coat and you're hired :]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Now that I think about it, since Psy has become a trend all over the world, you can also make Psy weapons :] Like a Psy grenade, a Psy rifle :] Just do whatever you wish, you're already practically hired...

Xzile

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
Hello, Judging by this app you seem to me like an modeller and a graphic designer, I am currently in need of a graphic designer at the moment so to top off Neo's request, a simple loading screen for gunz would be nice. Also, gunz uses elu files for models, I am not sure if AutoCad has a plugin for that but you will need to find a way to import your models into that format, or adopt a different modeling program that supports the elu format (blender). Looking forward to seeing your results.

~coco

Former GunZ Item Modeller/Developer
Now that I think about it, since Psy has become a trend all over the world, you can also make Psy weapons :] Like a Psy grenade, a Psy rifle :] Just do whatever you wish, you're already practically hired...
Hello, Judging by this app you seem to me like an modeller and a graphic designer, I am currently in need of a graphic designer at the moment so to top off Neo's request, a simple loading screen for gunz would be nice. Also, gunz uses elu files for models, I am not sure if AutoCad has a plugin for that but you will need to find a way to import your models into that format, or adopt a different modeling program that supports the elu format (blender). Looking forward to seeing your results.
Not sure if im allowed to reply on my own app but ill take the risk...

As of now, i'd like to put this app on hold. Although i would love to show everyone what i can do and help out to build dr even if i dont make it as a staff, im currently super ass busy with stuff irl. Ive got a long term project assignment thats due in near december and basically, long story short, so far ive only just wrote my name..and the date. On top of that ive been getting problems with uni applications thats absolutely messing with my head. All in all, ive got little time to do a lot... which means i'll have to put dr and gunz related models at 2nd (or lower) priority. However, this doesnt mean i wont work on it. If i find any free time, ill work on the Psy dagger / sword, which is currently pissing me off coz it's sitting there staring at me knowing that i left it half done and ill also create the loading screen that you requested, if by then you still need it. I'll also find a solution around the AutoCAD / elu format thing.