Crouton's Developer Application

Crouton

Your name or internet alias; Jeremy, Crouton.

Your age; 21

Your localization and/or timezone; Georgia, Usa. EST

The languages that you speak; English.

Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); Developer

Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); High-School, Some College in Game Design and Developement

Your programming and coding skills/languages; C#, Javascript, some xml (from previous gunz editing).

Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX;

Masamune (one of Aaron's swords from Final Fantasy) - 143 Vertices, 179 Faces.

http://postimg.org/image/3q7nkcnpr/

http://postimg.org/image/aupgtduz3/

A short description of yourself and your personality; I'm a fun loving, dedicated, all around happy person.

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member; I could do whatever is needed at the time whether it be making weapons/items, editing the xml files, editing zitem/shop (balancing), I have some experience in GTK Radiant I made two or three maps for my test server (that was 2007 files so I don't know if it's changed in 1.0), I could also help out the community as I already do I enjoy helping people understand the game further and could easily enforce rules in a calmly manner even if it were a friend if put in the situation.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
- Crouton

Last edited:

Crouton

As I said most the stuff got trashed when I threw my old computer out, I can make a few new items and such to show you so you guys have more to go on instead of just my word.

Last edited:

Crouton

I updated my application with Masamune. I will keep making some more things.

Crouton

Of course, I'll see what else I can cook up, and thanks for the positive feedback.