Discord names

Nine

Game Master
Staff member
Post them up guys. Would like to keep in contact with people here even if Im not around often on the forums. Been busy with real life but I always got my phone to chat. If no one doesn't know this is Nine. lol

I don't bother with skype anymore so trying to get in contact with me on skype is not going to happen. I do log in there since some people who I did stay in contact with does not have discord.

Discord: Entixs#2633

Last edited:

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Mitsurugi#0296[/glow]

Terumi

Donator
Usurper#9612 (mainly just take PM from people who want play fighters or KH)

Conandug

Discord is a fairly new thing and not many people here use it as far as I am aware.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Discord is a fairly new thing and not many people here use it as far as I am aware.
Thou arth severely mistaken Sir Bot. The DR community deeply dwells on our Discord server :]

Horrors

Retired
These are 'smarter' than the usual though, they detect keywords and post complete sentences with them in context ^^
Yeah it's weird to see, because their posts to try blending in before posting their spam are awful. Like if the Trojan Horse was built from cardboard.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah it's weird to see, because their posts to try blending in before posting their spam are awful. Like if the Trojan Horse was built from cardboard.
Indeed, we can easily spot it, but it can easily deceive a non-english speaker.