Donation and Event shops fully working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone.

As previously announced, the ingame donator and event shops are now fully working, everyone can now use their donator and event tokens!

1$ = 10 Donator Tokens

To make a donation, please click here:

Whenever you make a donation, and to be sent your donation tokens, you need to send me a private message through this LINK telling me your paypal account email and/or your first and last name on the Paypal account, so I can verify your donation.

For those who haven't sent me their paypal account info, please refer to this thread and take the appropriate action:
Important notice for all donators
- Whoever didn't send me a private message according to this thread, will not receive any donation tokens.

The shops are open, but the donation system is not fully ready at the moment, so I will be adding new donations manually; this means that whenever anyone makes a donation, that person will need to send me a private message with the paypal account email or name used on the donation.

Now, let's clear up a few important points:

- These are donations, as in, financial amounts given to us with free will and good faith in order to support our network; these are not payments, so there will be no refunds regarding any donation, needless to say that anyone who starts a paypal dispute against us will have all accounts terminated;
- These are benefits given to our donators, having a donator shop is not a right, it's a privilege we have decided to offer our contributors;
- There will be no item exchanges, movements, recoveries, or refunds; any purchase you make on our shops is permanent, so choose wisely, carefully, and don't sell your donator or event items;
- We reserve the right to change any donator items and its corresponding stats; donator items are meant to be purely cosmetic, they are not on this server to provide any kind of unfair advantage against an opponent; if you get a +1, be happy about it.

Concerning features that will be added later:

- The Central Bank / Storage will be enabled along the way, until then, as stated above, no item movements will be made.
- The Phoenix Rebirth shop will also be available later, as for the meantime, no rebirths are being made.
- The Gifting function will be available later as well, so if you want to gift someone at the moment, please inform me of the account name that you want to gift when you send me a private message regarding your donation.

If you have received no donation or event tokens, or if there is any kind of problem, please send me a private message through this LINK.

We also have Premium Subscriptions!

DR Premium subscription will grant you a Pink name on the forums along other perks and features to come in a near future, to purchase a subscription simply go to this link or follow the instructions below:

Thank you all for your support!

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.

Since the donation system is not yet fully working, and, since I'm manually adding donations until Gunblade finishes the donation system, we are extending the «double token» promotion until that day arrives.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.