DR Forum Event

Slyhand

Senior DR Staff, King of the Arcade
Staff member
While the results for the banner contest are being tallied up, let's get a small forum event going.

The objective of this forum event is to locate FIVE (5) event threads. These event threads will be scattered throughout NOPROBLEM's created threads(on the first post, you don't have to search the entire thread)

You may run into a clue thread which will hint at the location of the event thread, or you may straight up find the event thread by accident, the clue threads are not required

Once you have found all 5 event threads, PM ME the links to the threads in order.

You'll know if you've found an event thread if it says "Congratulations you've found the (1-5) thread!"

There will be three winners:

First place: 3 Forum event points
Second place: 2 Forum event points
Third place: 1 Forum event point and a free pat on the back

You have exactly one week to find all the threads (Saturday, April 12), though I don't think it will take that long. I'll be releasing clues every day that will help you locate event threads.

~Have fun

Slyhand

Last edited:

Slyhand

Staff member
Kiwi is our first winner! There's still forum event points up for grabs, get to it guys!

Slyhand

Staff member
Bump. We still have 2nd and 3rd place to hand out! I'll be releasing a clue to whereabouts of the first thread in a couple hours, get ahead while you can!

Slyhand

Staff member
I hear NOPROBLEM has pretty good taste in movies...

Slyhand

Staff member
I hear the view from the International Space Station is quite stunning...

Slyhand

Staff member
We have our second winner! Agecaner has (finally) found all five of the event threads. There's still third place to be won!

Slyhand

Staff member
We have our third winner! Rhythm has found all five of the event threads. Event points/usergroups will be updated momentarily, thanks for participating in the event!