DR Minecraft FTB Infinity Evolved Expert mode

ARMAGEDDEON

Retired Staff Member
An idea for the minecraft server Is to make a FTB infinity evolved server and put it on expert mode. Expert mode makes the game and progression a lot harder and prevents players from reaching "end game" items and what not quickly which will make players play longer in the long run. However the problem of funding and advertising still remains but believe this might be a good course of action to take.Some way we can get donations would be to set up kits to buy like the Wanna-be ~AE~ kit (1xstorage drawer controller,10x(2x2)storage drawers)
Or we could set up a subscription based status system where different statuses allow you to teleport to different worlds we have set up. For example:
Basic-status received when joining the server,Allows access to mining world
Member-Status received when linking with forums account,allows access to player shops
Premium-status received when purchasing 1 ,allows access to premium mining world(double ore gen)
Premium+-Status received when purchasing 2, allows access to mystcraft nexus(random worlds we make for the players to explore(Resets Weekly))

This is just some ideas if you have anymore or want to add to mine let me know

Al Capone

You should set that up so I can play :3 Never tried FTB always played some dino server. -.-

ARMAGEDDEON

Retired Staff Member
I've started researching what plugins we should use as well as what items should be banned in most cases

You should set that up so I can play :3 Never tried FTB always played some dino server. -.-
As for setting it up i lack the funds to host a dedicated server and my computer cant exactly handle the modpack all that well for some reason. but i will continue the research regardless

Sheen

Duelists Server Admin
Staff member
I've started researching what plugins we should use as well as what items should be banned in most cases

As for setting it up i lack the funds to host a dedicated server and my computer cant exactly handle the modpack all that well for some reason. but i will continue the research regardless
https://nitrous-networks.com/minecraft < this host is offering a £10/month package. So you don't really need a dedicated server or a VPS for that matter just to run Minecraft / FTB. Have a look around and you might even see better deals. I like the suggestion though, so maybe if you can't afford to do it then someone else can?