LoveCrayon
XezmersHobo
TJ
iFace
meep
Shinra/Hikita

My "dream team"...lol.

underrated and overlooked staff but he was awesome
I've always praised his work, even nowadays; Thief and TJ designed the maps and models for the custom quests I wrote with them back in 2009/2010.

Hit

Support Team
My "dream team"...lol.

I've always praised his work, even nowadays; Thief and TJ designed the maps and models for the custom quests I wrote with them back in 2009/2010.
Had a lot of fun and hilarious times with those guys on vent. Best gaming experience I've had. :)

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Had a lot of fun and hilarious times with those guys on vent. Best gaming experience I've had. :)
That Ventrilo, hosted by Lovecrayon if I'm not mistaken, it was a good place where we could interact with the players without having the 'host' acting like an asshole to everyone...

Duke Nukem said:
"I've got balls of steel. It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta gum. Imma' go medieval on your ass."
Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
"Hello this is me Arnold Schwarzenegger. Who is your daddy and what does he do? Get you mother please. Lemme' talk to your mother."
^^^I was that guy. It was actually one of the only times in my life when I actually used a VoIP, just to mess around with people and talk to those guys.

Most players thought I was using a soundboard...Which I did, initially, specifically these two:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/arnold-schwarzenegger-soundboard-4/1879/ - Arnold
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/414226 - Duke

It was hilarious, when I went from one of their voices back into my voice everyone would be stunned and burst in laughter, even myself, with my satanic maquiavelic laughter... :]]]]]]] Good times!

Now that I've googled those soundboards, I found this video...LOL! Worth watching, we laughed so much on this video...Kid gets really aggravated :]
[video=youtube;tVQV8vTP2dU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVQV8vTP2dU[/video]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
All the other top players are in the same server now and all on a voip server I'm on too so this list is pretty useless.
As I have criticized this list since the start, I will end this matter now since there is no room for "deity-elites" here at Daemons Ring.

This list is as useless as you were as a staff member during several months, and as useless as the false reputation that is now being uncovered behind such server, I'm 100% sure that everyone with a brain has already acknowledged that.

If by "top players" you mean those who badmouth everything and everyone (ironically including yourself), or those who resort to donations so they can be elevated above regular players regarding rule breaking - then I guess they are on the right place, as there is no room for such mediocrity here on DR - we also don't have patience or maturity for drama queens who believe themselves to tower above all others.

Rule breakers, power abusers, hackers, and excessively egocentric and verbally aggressive individuals are not welcome here - we have moderation, not otherwise.

Besides, we're a *community*, we're most certainly not a place where you pay to be respected and/or where people just gather to boost their e-rep or to trash talk the very server they play on. (another amusing irony)

I've been wanting to shutdown this thread for a long time, but since only now we're making some highly expected and needed changes, then I guess I'll take this opportunity to kindly ask you to take your hypocrisy to other places; other places, if I may add, which are dying with a dreadful and disgusting reputation, so good luck with that.

Keep your top players on your top server, and we will happily keep our polite, respectful, and family-type community and game servers.

The same applies to your groupies, we want good and honest people in here, not otherwise.

We would NEVER sacrifice our integrity just for personal enrichment or for player count purposes, you should know that.

Thank you for your time.

Note: And remember, when you leave that VoIP, it will be you 'they' will be talking about. ;] Good luck with that too.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Since this is a wanted list, I will personally give a reward to whoever can give me credible information about this individual who went by the name of "StepQueen", one of the few instantly unbanned users that roamed the dead 'koliegunz' aka 'hate forums', and who I would like to have a 'conversation' with.

We can certainly see how I got "fked over" when the entire DR community followed me... Except for 20-25 hackers, DDoS'ers, rule breakers, suck ups, and power abusers - those that earned free unbans so they could harass me and the rest of the community - since kolie deleted the entire forums and ingame database out of a bad meth trip or a probable amphetamine psychosis thanks to our donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.