DR's Current Status 22/02/16

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
It is the time where bills are due, and we (the staff) cannot pay this months bill. It's (15$ + 19.67€) 36.6$/33.28€, and if we do not pay by the 27th, the forums will be taken down. Every little bit helps, even if it's 1 dollar. We (the staff) appreciate everyone's time, and support. Speaking of support, it has come to my (Sacrifices) attention that the player count has been dipping downwards, so invite your friends! Get more involved with events, and respect your opponents.
Lastly, make suggestions on what you want to see in our servers, which is currently GunZ. If you have a problem with one player, or even one of the staff, make a complaint thread.

Neo said:
Hello everyone!

As we struggle to release our final DRGunz client, which only needs a few fixes on Challenge Quest, we have found ourselves without the proper resources to sustain our servers.

Currently we have:
Website/Forums - 15$
DRGunz Server - 19.67€

Which makes our bills a total of 36.6$ or 33.28€ - and this time, we, the staff team, cannot pay them.

Please help us all celebrate DRGunz's 10th Anniversary in an honorable manner.

If you can help us, we would all be grateful and we will keep doing our best, with Gunz, and other games in the future.

Respectfully,
Neo

Last edited:

Rem

Recovering
Paypal is horrible. I've tried making an account and it defaults my billing address to Portugal, which is absolutely incorrect and there is no option to change it. I have attempted to make 3 accounts now to fix this problem and it persists.
If you have another way for me to donate, I'd love to. I simply can not donate with PayPal.​

Al Capone

You know how many staff members there are? One simply cant pitch in 5 dollars? wot m8 all yall some bums . jk real life probs man I would help donates but fedex only pays like $10.70 an hour and i got bills too yo

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I might as well copy paste here the mass email and mass private messages that I've sent.

Global Message said:
Hello everyone!

As we struggle to release our final DRGunz client, which only needs a few fixes on Challenge Quest, we have found ourselves without the proper resources to sustain our servers.

Currently we have:
Website/Forums - 15$
DRGunz Server - 19.67€

Which makes our bills a total of 36.6$ or 33.28€ - and this time, we, the staff team, cannot pay them.

Please help us all celebrate DRGunz's 10th Anniversary in an honorable manner.

If you can help us, we would all be grateful and we will keep doing our best, with Gunz, and other games in the future.

Respectfully,
Neo

Jermatoo

So is this the actual final version of the server? no more updates for this?

Time

GunZ is dead, please stop wasting your money.
Add ads to the forum

Wesley

Forum Administrator, DR's Webmaster and Treasurer
Staff member
Paypal is horrible. I've tried making an account and it defaults my billing address to Portugal, which is absolutely incorrect and there is no option to change it. I have attempted to make 3 accounts now to fix this problem and it persists.
If you have another way for me to donate, I'd love to. I simply can not donate with PayPal.​
It does that because you're paying to a Portugal account (Neo lives in Portugal). It should just go through as mine does when I donate.