Easiest forum event ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horrors

Retired
I'm just really bored okay.

I'm thinking of a number between 0 and 100.

PM me your guesses. You get 5 attempts, so I'll just ignore your messages after that.
The event will end whenever someone gets the number right.
No hints at all.

Winner gets +3 forum event points. Closest one to the number will get +2.

Alright, have fun.

Horrors

Retired
I feel like making this interesting.

If the correct number is your first guess, I'll give you instant Event Master. But you have to submit all five guesses at once.

Horrors

Retired
Someone was literally one off from the correct number.

Horrors

Retired
No one has gotten it yet. Gonna make it so that if your first or second guess is correct, you get event master instantly. This does apply to previous messages but it doesn't matter since no one has gotten it.

Quit taking forever.

Horrors

Retired
Here's what I'm gonna do.

You all have 24 hours.
If anyone guesses the number at all before the end of the 24 hour period, they'll get Event Master, no matter which order their correct guess is in.

If no one guesses it in 24 hours, I'm going to refresh everyone's chances and people who have guessed already get their chances refreshed. Anyone who gets it after that will only get Event Master if it is the first guess.

Horrors

Retired
Here's what I'm gonna do.

You all have 24 hours.
If anyone guesses the number at all before the end of the 24 hour period, they'll get Event Master, no matter which order their correct guess is in.

If no one guesses it in 24 hours, I'm going to refresh everyone's chances and people who have guessed already get their chances refreshed. Anyone who gets it after that will only get Event Master if it is the first guess.
Just a quick reminder for the two people who thought it would be funny to try and guess again.

Horrors

Retired
Every person who has guessed already now has all their guesses refreshed.

Horrors

Retired
Two people finally got it.

Kirei and Lushy both got it on their first guess and they both got it around the same time, so both of them will be placed in the Event Master usergroup.
Three people were one number away: GonzoM, Laughter, and hondasrock. They will get +2 forum event points.

The number was 6.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Horrors

Retired
My apologies, I left out a page of PMs that I had which included two more people.

Kiwi and SuperFly also get +2 forum event points for being one number away from the correct number.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.