The languages that you speak;
Code:
American English
Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer);
Code:
Developer (GFX Affiliated)
Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc);
Code:
Graduated High School 2012. Pursuing Graphic Design Major in College, currently.
Your programming and coding skills/languages;
Code:
Very little HTML and XML.
Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX;
A short description of yourself and your personality;
Code:
I'm a very outgoing and curious person, who almost never gets into a quarrel. I do not like confrontation, but if it is needed to resolve a problem I will resort to such. Ironically, counteracting my outgoing tendencies I am a laid back person, hence why I do not get into fights.

Code:
As a Developer, I can assist Daemons Ring in any way that is needed in the GFX department. I finish up my finals in the next week or two and I am home for a month, so anything that is needed for the new client I can assist on. I have experimented with recoloring and retexturing of the GunZ inventory and even though I lack in the 3D modelling skill department if anything was needed to be drawn up I could do that also.

Thank you for your consideration,
Eq Quinn

Wesley

Forum Administrator, DR's Webmaster and Treasurer
Staff member
I'd like to see more of your work. Thank you for submitting an application, our staff team will review it soon. Keep in mind that we don't always hire, but we always appreciate the application for the future when we are looking for new staff members.

Thank you and have a great day.