Emptiness!

Wreckings

This section is completely empty, and we simply cannot have that now can we? So what I'm going to do is devise a series of tutorials and place them here for any beginner developer to see. I'll probably be focusing more on web development, as that's my primary focus right now. So I'll start it off with some HTML tutorials later on. I do hope you enjoy them :)

Kiwi

Eddie
I'll definitely look into this once you start putting tutorials up ^^ I've always wanted to learn about HTML and what it's like, but never really knew where to start

Wreckings

I'll definitely look into this once you start putting tutorials up ^^ I've always wanted to learn about HTML and what it's like, but never really knew where to start
I'm getting Jetman to learn as well, and he's moving on pretty quickly. I can personally help you (Just add my skype: Datsyumad) and give you resources as well as provide tutorials here for you to follow.

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="gold"]People who code here are devs
So the members here just want to play
and creative people who want to help the server can use 3D max and blender for converting to .obj
and make items and maps and do what ever you want really
I just think HTML is so oldschool
And old schools are old​
[/glow]

Last edited:

Guardian Angel

DRGunZ Guinness Recorder
http://www.codecademy.com/tracks/web
I learned my html here, and after that just tried building a site in dreamweaver. Its easier then it looks :) but a detailed HTML guide will definately help you aswell.
Recommend checking it out though.

Veryl

The Little Devil
http://www.codecademy.com/tracks/web
I learned my html here, and after that just tried building a site in dreamweaver. Its easier then it looks :) but a detailed HTML guide will definately help you aswell.
Recommend checking it out though.
[glow="gold"]I just used Dream-Weaver in Design mode and it was compatible with a flash navigation-bar and that is how simple it is
Coding is coding, and maybe to keep this real keep it in Staff Section

As the whole staff speaking
We know how to code
And members just want to play
Including Premiums, Beta's and Donators

But thanks for the inspiration[/glow]​

Wreckings

[glow="gold"]I just used Dream-Weaver in Design mode and it was compatible with a flash navigation-bar and that is how simple it is
Coding is coding, and maybe to keep this real keep it in Staff Section

As the whole staff speaking
We know how to code
And members just want to play
Including Premiums, Beta's and Donators

But thanks for the inspiration[/glow]​
In all honesty, HTML is not "oldschool" as it's in everyday use by every browser, and any beginner developer should learn it. I'm not posting stuff here for the staff members, I'm posting stuff here for anyone interested in learning. Not everyone wants to JUST play a game. If that were the case, this section wouldn't exist (In a logical standpoint) so I'm providing assistance here for anyone who wants to learn. It's obvious that the people got what they wanted, and that DOES include a development section for discussing anything regarding code. With that being said, Dreamweaver and all that is nice, but if you're wanting to code, I recommend learning how to do it yourself so you know exactly what you're doing in dreamweaver. It's always nice to have a program do it for you, but it's even better knowing how to do it.