Farthest Survival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Six

Hey guys, just curious but whats the furthest wave you got on Goblin Carnage solo? (I found solo seems to be easier than with people last time I tried). Mine was 20 (didn't get a screenshot though).

I used Large Sword, MG, SMG, 2 heart packs. (I just dash swing, swing to gun, then quick switch back to sword and slash). I only use the guns mainly on shooter goblins (sometimes), but mainly on those annoying healer/stunner guys if I got a chance to quickly pop them.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]The map plays an important role my friend, some people might feel more comfortable with maps with a lot of obstacles, or big so they can easily run, I go for 2 ways, small rooms work better for deadway in my opinion.... melee goblins make it harder in small rooms....
Solo is easier and harder at the same time, the maximun ammount of mobs that are going to spawn is 64, this ammount is easily reacher with more people, therefore the enemies per player is less when compared with solo, however solo's advantage is the lack of ping, and that enemies will only attack you, so no unlucky hits landing on your character.

As for the farthes I've got into... shamans appear in round 25, and that's where I got once =x
[/glow]

Phantom Six

Ahh, I got it on the round with the hedgerows and the car stuff on mansion. I just went around the middle of the hedges and dance around the goblins. There's some random unlucky blows from ping on MP for me sometimes.

I prefer more space for goblin to dance around and melee. Deadway, I suck with pampows.

Phantom Six

The library and the hedgerow place are my favorite for goblin carnage. Argh, if I didn't flop on round 20. Accidentally dove into the goblins and got massacred instantly. Damn window and hot weather in my room (keeps shifting from dark to light as the sun went up and down).

Eons

Retired Administrator
like round 13 or 14 by myself with shotguns. I usually just butterfly everything except for the gun niggas.

Also, I don't really do survival a lot.

Blissful

Donator
The library and the hedgerow place are my favorite for goblin carnage. Argh, if I didn't flop on round 20. Accidentally dove into the goblins and got massacred instantly. Damn window and hot weather in my room (keeps shifting from dark to light as the sun went up and down).
wow. stop making excuses and get better at survival mode, buddy.

Phantom Six

No need to get aggressive. I only play on occassions now so I don't really care too much. I just play. I don't care much about being pro or anything. There's various other things I do as well and such in life and I'm in college now. More missions to make for Arma as well once I get some time around. Sorry about my ramblings, bad habit of mine.

Last edited:

tang

16 i get raped by them rifle goblins and them slamming healing goblins solo

Terumi

Donator
got to round garden 30~40+ library 15~25+ that one unknown area i dunno what it called 20~40 with L-sword and SG's

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]You should also take the advice, Blissful.
If none of you are going to stay on topic, then take it out of this thread, deleting useless spamm now.
[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
You're not even on topic yourself l0l.

Anyways 0 rounds.
[glow="lime"]You really don't get it huh? enough with provocations, my "off-topic posts" are posts in which I fulfill staff duty, therefore I'm entitled to do it.
Start behaving, you're not having slaps in the wrist anymore.
Part of our duties are con moderate the forums, not waste time with people who has nothing better to do than bother others.
[/glow]

N

NOPROBLEM

[glow="lime"]You really don't get it huh? enough with provocations, my "off-topic posts" are posts in which I fulfill staff duty, therefore I'm entitled to do it.
Start behaving, you're not having slaps in the wrist anymore.
Part of our duties are con moderate the forums, not waste time with people who has nothing better to do than bother others.
[/glow]
Allow me to speak his language.
You're not even on topic yourself l0l.
Just stfu already.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="#45acf6"][staff]Enough.
3 days ban.
Edit: for both of you.
[/staff]
[/glow]