Help Me Open The Gates To Gold

Jupiterhead

Former DRGunZ Game Master
Hello DR friends, I'm looking for a high elo player with a low elo account to help me reach gold. I'm currently silver 1 and failed my gold promo two times. Please Help!

IGN: Just Rengar - NA

Willing to gift a skin/skins

Tonysaurus

DRGunZ BETA Tester | Tonysaurus- King of Dino
If you can find me a fresh level 30 I can keep then i can help you for that fee of giving me an account

Lavret

Donator
Hello DR friends, I'm looking for a high elo player with a low elo account to help me reach gold. I'm currently silver 1 and failed my gold promo two times. Please Help!

I hope I can do that but I'm Euw :(

Ixie

DR Staff Team Coordinator
Staff member
If i actually played EuW with it's 25 less ping than NA for me, i probably could pretty easily ;/ Sorry :(

Ryan

Unix God
Skins won't help since I won't boost you for skins.

Anderson

I'll take my 10 skins now.

Tonysaurus

DRGunZ BETA Tester | Tonysaurus- King of Dino
Jupiter is a scammer, will open a scam report later on. We boosted him to gold 5 via ranked teams and he still hasnt paid. Will be contacting ic3 as well for some law that he broke regarding lying and money but idk what its called

Jupiterhead

Former DRGunZ Game Master
Jupiter is a scammer, will open a scam report later on. We boosted him to gold 5 via ranked teams and he still hasnt paid. Will be contacting ic3 as well for some law that he broke regarding lying and money but idk what its called
Sorry you're a troll and I do not think you know what you're talking about. No Scam Here!

Last edited: