Important notice for all donators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.

As you all know by now, and given the fact that we have made a community POLL about this matter, the donations that were made to our previous host will not be used in the new DRGunZ for several reasons - those donations were never used on the server neither were used to improve DR to begin with; some people had proof of their donations while others had no evidence at all; some people would start the game with the full donator shop while others would have nothing - concluding, as a community we have all decided to proceed the way we found that things would be just and fair for everyone.

Beforehand, I would like to inform everyone that the donator items and shop are not a priority for the Development team, and, at the moment, Gunblade is not sure if the ingame donator shop will be ready on DRGunZ's release at the 20th of this month. It's not a priority, it never was since we restarted DR.

When the ingame donator shop is ready, donations for DRGunZ will be made through the forums; Gunblade will write a script in which when a user donates on the forums, the donation will be transformed into donation tokens that can be used in the ingame donator shop. As we've also announced, you will be using your forum accounts to log into DRGunZ.

Now, the purpose of this thread.

To everyone that has donated to Daemons Ring since we restarted it in 2012, I need those people to send me a private message on the forums with their paypal account email(s) and with their paypal account name(s), so I can identify who donated.

Please send me a private message through this LINK with the following format:

Private Message to Neo said:
Paypal account email:
[email protected]

Paypal account name:
My Name On The Account
I only need those two fields above, I don't need for anyone to tell me how much they have donated, I just need the above information so I can search the paypal account and make a list of all the donations received since we've restarted DR, in order to add them to the database so they can be used in the donator ingame shop.

Thanks.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Just a few notes.

If anyone changes their forum name after sending me their paypal details, please warn me with a private message about your name change so I can update my notes.

All the administrators can make forum name changes, so I really don't keep up with all of them.

Also, I'm only replying to private messages of members who encounter any issues; so, if I don't reply to your message, don't worry because it's all good.

Thanks!

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.

Just a reminder for everyone that this is only valid for donations made AFTER we restarted DR; donations made to the paypal account that I have created for this purpose.

I never had access to any of our previous host's paypal accounts, neither I have any kind of means to check old donations.

As a community we have decided to keep the past in the past mainly because some people have evidence of their past donations, while other people have no evidence at all. We didn't want to end with a 50 people server with only the people who had evidence of their donations, so, in order to be fair for everyone, we have all decided as community to start fresh. It's better this way anyway, our old server was donator based with highly overpowered donator items made for the sole purpose of the enrichement of our previous host, hence why DRGunz died so quickly, it was a server for donators, not for the general audience as we have always wanted it to be, and as our new server will be - the server being released on the next 20th of June is the most balanced and competitive DRGunZ server that was ever built.

Remember, only donations to the NEW DR, the rest is part of a past that most of us already forgot about.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
BUMP, whoever hasn't sent me their paypal info, please send it as soon as possible; the donator shop will be fully working next week, if not earlier, so I want to start taking care of this as soon as possible.

Thanks!

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
BUMPPPPPPPPPP

I still have a few donations in my records that no one has claimed.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I want to add all donator tokens before the weekend when the shops will be ready; so, whoever has donated, but hasn't sent me their paypal info yet, please do so as soon as possible, or you will not receive your donator tokens.

Also, if anyone makes any donation before Gunblade sets up a donation recording system, please ALWAYS send me a private message on the forums with your paypal account email, or, just put a 'note' on the donation with your forum account name.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.