• Black

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • White

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damage

Retired Staff
Black always choose the black one it's just like shoes would you go for a all white 1 scratch 1 filthy thing you know white ims aying
you could also get an custom skin for you're phone like blue or gold, dont forget the procetion around you're phone you don't want it too fall and be fcked up it's too expensive

Last edited:

SuperFly

Original Don
i have a white one, but only got it cause they had no black ones left in stock when i got mine. To be honest if you have a good case and use a decent screen protector, the white one is easy to keep clean and looks sleek. I prefer the old black iphones that had the silver trim, compared to the black iphone 5 which is completely black. Although i have to say the screen looks better on the black one, as the black outline on the frame of the screen blends in better.

Kibou

Donator
Black always choose the black one it's just like shoes would you go for a all white 1 scratch 1 filthy thing you know white ims aying
you could also get an custom skin for you're phone like blue or gold, dont forget the procetion around you're phone you don't want it too fall and be fcked up it's too expensive
100% true

D

DJ Mikey

^ and the black one runs the fastest, don't forget bout that son.

Veryl

The Little Devil
I like white cuz its slick. but it gets dirty much quicker

Scarab

DRGunZ BETA Tester
black if you're a dood, white if you're a girl.