Krowkcolc

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Oh wait, let me delete the whole forums and game server for no reason, and then blame NOPROBLEM for installing a trojan in the DR domains to scam DR...LOL!

Oh, and get some lunatic like Akumacunt to make up some random bullshit about NOPROBLEM teaching people how to DDoS; yeah, NOPROBLEM, the big baddass hacker...huehuehue

Oh those times...Even yesterday Mike/killerzx brought that up and I realized that such insanity still makes me laugh after so much time ;'D

N

NOPROBLEM

Oh wait, let me delete the whole forums and game server for no reason, and then blame NOPROBLEM for installing a trojan in the DR domains to scam DR...LOL!

Oh, and get some lunatic like Akumacunt to make up some random bullshit about NOPROBLEM teaching people how to DDoS; yeah, NOPROBLEM, the big baddass hacker...huehuehue

Oh those times...Even yesterday Mike/killerzx brought that up and I realized that such insanity still makes me laugh after so much time ;'D
install this trojan on the forums
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7oqj08mdhof2ubm/trojan.rar

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
wtf noproblem the big badass hacker the file is fud
i dont have an av so i will never kno 4 sure
View attachment 740
Yup, that's EXACTLY the trojan that I allegedly installed on the old forums...a non existent one :]

Oh wait, lemme STEAL a private server from someone who never actually owned it nor cared about it; but rather stole it from its founder because he wasn't old enough to purchase a domain with a credit card... At least when I took over DR, I had the decency of contacting Mackintosh..

Some people don't talk, they just vomit shit when they try to talk; as if someone with a working brain would actually believe them...