My personal great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyerca

I just thought of a new weapon class,

BOW AND ARROW..

You could also make a new game called medeval where you only get you use swords and bows.

N

NOPROBLEM

I just thought of a new weapon class,

BOW AND ARROW..

You could also make a new game called medeval where you only get you use swords and bows.
That would require a whole new set of animations and arrow flight physics to be programmed.

Damage

Retired Staff
Thought of this before, best i think is to make a bow wich just would be used as gun. a bow could be the same thing as a low delay high dmg gun
< This, it's already done, not with own animations and such tho

Last edited:

Veryl

The Little Devil
[glow="gold"]I would have rs'ed you 10-0 before you could string an arrow[/glow]

dyerca

[glow="gold"]I would have rs'ed you 10-0 before you could string an arrow[/glow]
Yea your probably would xD,
But as I was saying you could create a special mode, just for bows and swords?

Jetman

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
It could be done, but it would be a bit of a pain. You have to code the new weaponset, make the animations for it, etc.

Anderson

I think GunZ should have a GTA mode where you cans teal cars and do missions.

durrani05shahid

Game Development in Canada

Excellent forum with best videos and information..this is a great forum i saw here .. i agree with you what you have posted in your forum..your information is fully brought to use..thanking you so much..i am going to telling you i want to sharing with you our fantastic site like Game Development in Canada . DevelopmentWe can assist you to add life to your mobile application idea. As simple as our app development is, it breaks down into just three phases: Design, Programming, and getting into an App Store...:)[rage]..thanking you so much..

Status
Not open for further replies.