[Neo] Absence, sickness and apology.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello guys.

I just wanted to apologize for my continued absence, and give you a brief explanation.

Before my vacations in September, I was feeling a strange abdominal pain so I took an ultrasound, and the result was being diagnosed with an hepatic steatosis. This is commonly known as the 'fatty liver disease', which might seem contradictory since I've always been thin/athletic. However when I told the doctor that I drink a lot of beer, she immediately pointed it out as the cause of this.

This is a reversible condition and I'm being medicated, but I've gotten worse since during my holidays I kept drinking like a reckless fool.

I am currently waiting for further exams to determine how exactly this condition is affecting my liver and my entire organism.

I sincerely hope that all of you are alright, and once more, I'm sorry for not being here. I miss you guys a lot.

Wishing you all the best,
Neo

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
I wish you will feel better soon :)
~we miss you Neo <3

Kiwi

Eddie
I was wondering what had happened. I hope all goes well for you, Neo. Get well soon. n3o

Hit

Support Team
Good luck man hope everything goes well.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I wish you will feel better soon :)
~we miss you Neo <3
Your presence has been missed.
I miss you too guys.

Thank you for your words.
I was wondering what had happened. I hope all goes well for you, Neo. Get well soon. n3o
Good luck man hope everything goes well.
Thank you as well, I will get better, I just have to be patient and follow my doctor's orders, which is something I don't usually do ahah!
stop drinking, start smoking nutmeg again [black-face]
I'm impressed that you still remember that! :] Nutmeg does have hallucinogenic effects, but you have to eat a lot of it. I only tried it back in 2012 since I was stuck at home when I had my right hand incapacitated. Weed and hash are far better, but I don't even smoke joints anymore, my drugs are coffee and alcohol.

Thank you all for your messages and kind words, I love you guys.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]I feel your pain.... Can't drink either because of ulcers ._.[/glow]

Blissful

Donator
I love you too, Neo, I honestly think if you got back to weed and cut the drugs you currently do you'd feel a lot healthier overall.
good luck