New DR Game - Agraio Server

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
I had mistake in title. The title is "new game - dr agario pseever".
Anyway, iam currently working hard to make an good pserver of agario for dr community. (I have to make another things too,iam very busy)
If someone have knowledge / basic knowledge about agario development please PM me.
Thanks, have a nice day

-Benjamin

Last edited:

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Can't tell if you're advertising another gunz pserver or if you're suggesting us to get a different game, DR stands for Daemons Ring, what follows that is the game... so. Which one is it? Advertisement or suggestion?[/glow]

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Can't tell if you're advertising another gunz pserver or if you're suggesting us to get a different game, DR stands for Daemons Ring, what follows that is the game... so. Which one is it? Advertisement or suggestion?[/glow]
Its suggestion of course. I will never advertising another server in this forum.

Damage

Retired Staff
I don't think that anyone will play that.
Suggestions are always welcome though.

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
Damage, one of the reasons i want this game its because here in israel, more then 200 kids play this game every day..
so maybe its can be popular.... i will give it a chance

Damage

Retired Staff
Damage, one of the reasons i want this game its because here in israel, more then 200 kids play this game every day..
so maybe its can be popular.... i will give it a chance
Sure you can try it out, why not. ^_^

Nickles

I don't see this working out, but you can give it a shot.

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
I don't see this working out, but you can give it a shot.
Maybe yes and maube no. I'm currently waiting and searching for help because i got error in the last step of the creation.