Old model

wilki661

This model is old(really old) like 8-9 months ago i made this model i just found it so wanted to show.

Nickles

This model is old(really old) like 8-9 months ago i made this model i just found it so wanted to show.
plagiarism
[pley-juh-riz-uh m, -jee-uh-riz-]

noun
1. an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:
“It is said that he plagiarized Thoreau's plagiarism of a line written by Montaigne."
Synonyms: appropriation, infringement, piracy, counterfeiting; theft, borrowing, cribbing, passing off.

2. a piece of writing or other work reflecting such unauthorized use or imitation:
“These two manuscripts are clearly plagiarisms,” the editor said, tossing them angrily on the floor."

wilki661

I made this model a few months ago. Its from a game that i played like everyday when i was really young (when ps2 was still a hype) i found a image on google images and just recreated it in Blender. I dont see anything wrong with that

wilki661

I love feedback , i like it when people judge my work but don't insult my work. Thats disrespectful

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Hmm.... I wonder if you would be able to model something on request....
I like how that model looks....
[/glow]

wilki661

I dont have much time at the momment , but just tell me what you would like and i'll make it but it will take time tho