Polite

Mataissh

So we made a new clan since our leader turned out what most ppl would say .. ''uncool'' .

and no i don't rmbr everybody's name correctly so i will edit the names as they should be once i see u guys again.. and yes if somebody isn't here i'll add u later can't rmbr everything ><.

Leader : ShiroiTsuki
Adminstrators: Wolfie[BW] , pyrooo , FixwolF
Members: Global , Fr3eDoM , ~LoveDoctor~ , Path , OpSeNt , Kenshin , Tosti , Strix , Origin , Basics , Yuki , Kuroisan , The[C]aptain

This clan isn't about how good you are.. its a friendly reminder that actually we can also be nice to people even tho, some people drop u 30-0 (Bass and Kano with revs)...
If u are interested in joining a fun gaming clan and you know how to be respectful and nice to other people , we'll let u join even tho u'd jst started this game :)

only ONE rule : Do not be disrespectful towards another player, Enjoy your gaming, ONE exception . If you know someone, like your old gaming pal or friend etc.. THEN you can fuck with them, as its a joke u both understand. and ofc u can fuck with other ppl in the clan coz we all understand the jokes..
WARNING! If you are disrespectful towards someone else other than clan mate or a friend u know, u'll receive a warning, If after that u still continue to be an ego master we'll show u the door out.

Last edited:

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]GL with the clan guys![/glow]

Mataissh

Oh, and btw if in future (our members atm are all cool) , but if in future u see some of our clan member being disrespectful to u or other players, contact me here in forums .

Lets try keep this server as nice as possible and our clan meanwhile aswell :)

Appriciate it - Shiro

Mataissh

ikr.. he sucks ass right... XD so ez... dno what wolfie was thinking of when he let u in clan.... WOPS XD <3

Kalas

Retired
I've been owning on that character, completing skillmap courses all over the place.

Kalas

Retired
We've got a new member who needs to be added to the list, ign is Kenshin.

Mataissh

it'd help out my memory if people who've been invited to this clan would post their IGN here as it is written.. so that i dont have to rmbr everybodys name >_<

And thx for all members helping us grow and you all seem nice n cool understanding ppl :p keep it that way or ima hammer your ass :)

-shiroi

Mataissh

Just letting everyone know that they can send me a priva msg on here if u guys think u fit in the clan :) just PM me ur IGN and i will add u later when i see u online :)

-Shiroi

Vatharna

Saw some guy in this clan egoing the shit out of another person yesterday. Wasn't so polite.

Vatharna

which member? and you got screenshot to back this up or ?
I'm sorry I don't hunt evil doers to report them to higher-ups, and I'm not going to do it next time, either.
Is there a member list somewhere? I'd recognize the name upon seeing it.

EDIT: Found it, if the list is complete then it is OPSeNt

Kiyde

Skillmap Guru/Last Dragon
Sounds like a pretty chill clan. hope to see you all in game ^_^