Alessandra Cardoso

Margot Robbie

Alessandra Cardoso

Margot Robbie

Alessandra Cardoso

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NOPROBLEM

12 views yet only 4 votes.... No wonder DR is dying, you guys can't even be bothered to vote on a poll.

Kiwi

Eddie
Was tough but I have to go with Margot. The lips sold it to me (definitely a lips guy). I think Alessandra has overall better facial features (better jaw, nose, eyebrows, etc) but something about the lips threw me off. I think Margot has a better body and legs too.

Hit

Support Team
Was tough but I have to go with Margot. The lips sold it to me (definitely a lips guy). I think Alessandra has overall better facial features (better jaw, nose, eyebrows, etc) but something about the lips threw me off. I think Margot has a better body and legs too.
because margot bought those lips.

alessandra cardoso in this music video
[video=youtube;vYMxOzxKYYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYMxOzxKYYo[/video]

Azrael

Donator
Margot is going to have a better looking Vag. Plus shes hotter in the face too. Nicer nose, lips, hair, and eyebrows.

Last edited:

mike5102

I vote for Margot because I've got a thing for blondes but the other chick looks like she's got a natural tan so her lady parts probably have a killer tan too! LOL

Juichi

Former DR Staff member / Sponsor
How did I miss this thread entirely?

Hit

Support Team
this shit was so biased with the cherrypicked photos of Alessandra looking old (which she is about 10 years older than robbie). So i put in some better ones.