Pre-Release Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone.

With recent news indicating that the ingame donator shop could be ready on the DRGunZ release date, 20th of June, Gunblade suggested, and I agreed to make a promotion; not because we're desperate for money as some might insinuate, but as a celebration and token of our appreciation for all of those who have stood by our side during this long journey.

Therefore, from this moment until the release of the DRGunZ server, all donations will receive twice of their respective donation tokens.
As examples: if you donate 5$ you get 100 tokens (50x2); if you donate 10$ you get 200 tokens (100x2); if you donate 20$ you get 400 tokens (200x2).

This is valid only for new donations, and only until the 20th of June when DRGunZ will open for public.

Thanks!

EXTENDED FOR ONE WEEK SINCE THE DONATOR SHOP WILL ONLY BE READY NEXT WEEKEND

PROMOTIONS ENDS ON SUNDAY, THE 29th OF JUNE!

Eric

Retired Dev Admin
Wait, do we get back the items or naw? I forgot the poll results you had up regarding this.

Sheen

Duelists Server Admin
Staff member
Cool, I like promos.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Wait, do we get back the items or naw? I forgot the poll results you had up regarding this.
As you all know by now, and given the fact that we have made a community POLL about this matter, the donations that were made to our previous host will not be used in the new DRGunZ for several reasons - those donations were never used on the server neither were used to improve DR to begin with; some people had proof of their donations while others had no evidence at all; some people would start the game with the full donator shop while others would have nothing - concluding, as a community we have all decided to proceed the way we found that things would be just and fair for everyone.
→ → → → → Another important Poll for the future of DRGunZ ← ← ← ← ←

Husky[BW]

Donator
Awesome !!!!!!

That's a great news and nice to get new players connected.

I'd love giving [20$] where do I send the money Neodio =)

Thank you very much, looking forward to have fun with all of you guys :D

Friendly, Husky[BW]

Eden

Former Game Master
Cool, I actually have money right now that I can spare.

Wyatt

Retired GunZ Moderator
ayyyyy
About to jump all over this shiiiittt.

Eli2

Legendary Wolf Sniper
Staff member
Can I have the death cream? D:

Damage

Retired Staff
What about the donations that are very certain? i got valid proof of my donations to DR.?

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
What about the donations that are very certain? i got valid proof of my donations to DR.?
[glow="lime"]Only new donations will count, meaning the ones that were made since we have the current forum (Aug 2012)....[/glow]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Oh okay thats good a fresh start :D I still want my beta tester stuff that were promised tho >: D
We released the BETA packs, we are responsible for them, so yes, you and all the other BETA testers will have their respective content.

Please understand that this matter was already overly discussed, seriously debated and voted in the past, it's too late to turn back now. This is not my decision either, I tried to recover all the donations, but there was not enough information to restore everything, that's why everyone agreed on starting a fresh database.

We cannot restore the donations of 20-25 people and leave 300 or more with nothing; it would be unfair for a great majority of this community and that's why we asked everyone to vote on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.