Proof Antartica Is FAKE

N

NOPROBLEM

Antarctica don't exist. The government want's you to believe Antarctica exists but it's all a lie. There is nothing there but open ocean. It's called the South Ocean. The proof is that the ocean is salty and salty water doesn't freeze. They actually use the south ocean as a secret testing site. There is even a leaked photp that is proof that there is a government facility there.

Look that that. That technology is so ahead of anything we have today. It's proof Obama is part of the Jew conspiracy that all started when Hitler faked his suicide in WW2 and exported all his scientists to the US so the communists couldn't take over Europe with the advanced technology they developed during the war.
Why do you think the cold war started? Over ideology lol? Of course not, it was all about the south ocean and who controlled it.
I have more proof. Just look how hot Australia is and how close it is to the South Ocean.
Proof. Just look how close they are.

Proof.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Where did you take this garbage from NP? lmfao[/glow]

Blissful

Donator
all experiments carried out in 'antartica' are really carried out in the artic

Aneila

DR Staff
Staff member
You've trespassed his comfort zone. According to his rule book the logical response is full retard I guess.

N

NOPROBLEM

You've trespassed his comfort zone. According to his rule book the logical response is full retard I guess.
To fight full retards one must n think like a full retard. As if my proof is less real than the conspiracy tards proof. Retard.

Aneila

DR Staff
Staff member
To fight full retards one must n think like a full retard. As if my proof is less real than the conspiracy tards proof. Retard.
Not saying damage was entirely right, but I'm not dumb enough to say he's entirely wrong.

Blissful

Donator
Don't even get me started on the Europeans and the Euro Zone