Quest Suggestions

wamzor0207

Hey everyone :)

Haven't played on the server yet because of nobody caring to fix my "disconnect when starting" game problem...

Besides that I have some quest idea's which will improve the server for questers (Like me).

1. Rebirth + Shop.

Reach level 99, get rebirth and get new color for your name + some points you can spend in a custom shop, giving special quest items like bonus xp or good rifles, med kits, ammo pouches etc.

2. Custom Quests

Broken Golem etc. blablabla we all know them and we know they are boring as fuck.

Custom Quest Idea's:

1. Hobgoblin, giantic slowing goblin (Seen from page 13+), slowing players for a high amount and duration, shooting fireballs like at the normal script, fake goblin map, loots depend on server balancing.

2. Ragnarok, variation on the broken golem, instead of 1 big broken golem with minions, spawn like 25 mini broken golems with all 4% hp of the actual boss.

3. Take the model of any GameMaster, Admin of the game...
Resize it bigger and add it in a Lich King Boss Environment (The altar map).
Custom Scripts etc.

These are some idea's, still hoping anyone can help me fix the not able to see any1 online and disconnecting when starting game buggs.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Hello, I'm not here to bash your ideas but....
Neo was the one to introduce the rebirth idea into the gunz world o.o (which isn't re-implemented yet btw....)
We had our share of custom quests... I believe some of them were copied by other pservers, which includes a couple quests in which the boss looked humant...but it was kinda glitchy.
As for your disconnect problem, keep in mind that there was already one staff member helping you, I'll try to see if I can get somebody else to help you with your issue...
[/glow]

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
1. Rebirth + Shop.

Reach level 99, get rebirth and get new color for your name + some points you can spend in a custom shop, giving special quest items like bonus xp or good rifles, med kits, ammo pouches etc.

2. Custom Quests

Broken Golem etc. blablabla we all know them and we know they are boring as fuck.

Custom Quest Idea's:

1. Hobgoblin, giantic slowing goblin (Seen from page 13+), slowing players for a high amount and duration, shooting fireballs like at the normal script, fake goblin map, loots depend on server balancing.

2. Ragnarok, variation on the broken golem, instead of 1 big broken golem with minions, spawn like 25 mini broken golems with all 4% hp of the actual boss.

3. Take the model of any GameMaster, Admin of the game...
Resize it bigger and add it in a Lich King Boss Environment (The altar map).
Custom Scripts etc.
1. Neo invented the rebirth in GunZ

2. This

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I just took the Rebirth idea from MU Online; but yeah, we were the Gunz server that started lvl99 rebirths, already with custom made items made for that concern.