REQUEST : Old post-based user titles

Horrors

Retired
Do you all remember these? The ones that gave you some strange usertitle depending on your post count?

I need those, so I'd figure I'd give you all a chance to earn a prize. If someone can get me the list of all of the usertitles as well as their respective post count ranges, you'll be rewarded.

I'll know all the usertitles once I see them, and I'll know which is a fake list.

This forum event has no deadline. It stops whenever I get the list that I need.

Horrors

Retired
Feel free to post your lists on this thread.

EDIT : I'm not looking for the old GunZ styled usertitles either. I mean the ones like "Pizza and Beer Lover" and stuff like that.

Hijacked

Ex-Staff/Premium/E.Master
Feel free to post your lists on this thread.

EDIT : I'm not looking for the old GunZ styled usertitles either. I mean the ones like "Pizza and Beer Lover" and stuff like that.
I'm pretty sure Beauty has 'em all, ask her.

Puzzled

DRGunZ BETA Tester
Pizza and beer lover

LaZy boy test pilot

Sleeps upside down

Shops at 7-11

Drives a yugo

Lives on the moon

Lives in his moms basement

Horrors

Retired
all of the usertitles as well as their respective post count ranges
Not looking for small parts of the list, even less so if the post count range isn't with it.

Thanks for trying though.

Puzzled

DRGunZ BETA Tester
Not looking for small parts of the list, even less so if the post count range isn't with it.

Thanks for trying though.
That reminds me, Mitsu took a screenshot a while ago of the admin CP which showed all the user titles as well as their respective post count range. If he used puu.sh or gyazo to take the screenshot then he could possibly have the screenshot saved.

Famous

Finally Famous
Do you all remember these? The ones that gave you some strange usertitle depending on your post count?

I need those, so I'd figure I'd give you all a chance to earn a prize. If someone can get me the list of all of the usertitles as well as their respective post count ranges, you'll be rewarded.

I'll know all the usertitles once I see them, and I'll know which is a fake list.

This forum event has no deadline. It stops whenever I get the list that I need.
this still going on?