Should NOPROBLEM Revive because frog?

Should NOPROBLEM Revive because frog?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NOPROBLEM

because frog takes like 45 minutes every time I update it. For this reason I stopped doing it everyday. However, if enough people on DR demonstrate sufficient interest, I would be willing to do a weekly update to it provided there are enough replies in the because frog thread to prevent me from feeling like I'm wasting my time.

For those who have no clue what because frog is:
http://forum.daemonsring.com/showthread.php?238-because-frog

Nibelheim

Administrative Team Counselor
I stopped by every time to look at the pictures, I just seldom posted because I'm not much of a poster.
They are usually really interesting, or sometimes a bit graphic, but the thread was always well worth looking at.

Anderson

follow your heart NOPROBLEM, there you will seek the answer you desire.

N

NOPROBLEM

5 to 3 seems like insufficient interest especially considering how many people didn't even vote.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member

Yes!! I voted Yes!! YES!! Because because frog is something needed on the very core of these forums to assure its proper functioning and vitality!

Without because frog's span of diversity and entertainment this community shall inevitably falter into the depths of boredom and sodomy.

Because frog, because.

byronDrurf

Should NOPROBLEM Revive because frog

I dont what type of detection equipment is in these vehicles, but are they not supposed to sense the pedestrian and brake?

Conandug

Should NOPROBLEM Revive because frog

Ok,but please get everyone to stop,no fair to make personal targets,
yes i know your not doing it because it is personal,but in all fairness,you should just tell them to stop also,or close this topic,we dont need any more God is evils

Horrors

Retired
I dont what type of detection equipment is in these vehicles, but are they not supposed to sense the pedestrian and brake?
Ok,but please get everyone to stop,no fair to make personal targets,
yes i know your not doing it because it is personal,but in all fairness,you should just tell them to stop also,or close this topic,we dont need any more God is evils
knock it off

Hit

Support Team
Thought this was a new thread about reviving NP

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]We need more bots like these
@Hit: seems like they like opening wounds again
[/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.