Signature request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nialus

DR Developer / Graphic Designer
Staff member

I'm not sure if the link was supposed direct itself to a specific image, kept taking me to the general search for DMC stuff.

Either way, here you go.

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
Nop xD

Anyway, thank you so much =]]] its awesome signature ty :)

Damage

Retired Staff
Signature is awesome but because you did'nt link a specific image and you dont care about colors this guy wasted his time.

Last edited:

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
No.
I just wanted a signature of "Devil May Cry"

Damage

Retired Staff
No.
I just wanted a signature of "Devil May Cry"
That's what you got. But you did'nt like it probably because of the picture he used because you did'nt link a specific one. There are so many choices atleast be a bit more concrete about what you want or make a selection so people dont waste their time.

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
That's what you got. But you did'nt like it probably because of the picture he used because you did'nt link a specific one. There are so many choices atleast be a bit more concrete about what you want or make a selection so people dont waste their time.
Why the hell you think i didnt like it? Its amazing signature of i like it :)

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
@Nailus @Damage

sorry but i didnt explained myself as i wanted to. @Nailus the signature you made was AMAZING. And the reason i dont use it right now its because we have other designers in the community and i wait to see thier works too.

Damage

Retired Staff
You dont get the issue. There are hunderds of different pics you can use what would be "AMAZING" enough for u to use it. Give something like this https://www.google.nl/search?q=dmc+...=isch&q=dmc+transparent&imgrc=d_9iajowBOUqQM: or https://www.google.nl/search?q=dmc+...sch&q=dante+transparent&imgrc=u336Qn2qN5sKDM:
Or just anything else u think is nice link 10 different ones if u want too. But now they have a wide selection and you want everyone to make something random and untill one lucky designer takes the pic and used the colors u like. If you don't do this. Accept what people make for you because the pics you did'nt like yeah people made them for dogshit.

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
I accepted, and i realy like what he does for me :)

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]The request was already done, so....[/glow]

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
Thanks Nailus + NP

both of you did great work :) soon i will put them as my signature X_x

Status
Not open for further replies.