Small note and news

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Ahoy-hoy-hoy!

Just a small note: 3 forum accounts had their passwords reset due to security issues. Accounts affected were: "Hit", "imacharizard", and "misterhobo".

Please remember not to share accounts because of conflicting IP addresses, and please use our account email recovery system to regain access to your forum accounts.

My personal apologies for the inconvenience. If you have any further issues, feel free to contact me on Skype, my handle is still my same old MSN/Hotmail account: [email protected]

While I'm at it, and since the forums are nearly inactive, I would just like to say that DRGunz's return might actually happen in a while; we've had a bit of a setback when our dear Gunblade was overwhelmed with his studies and exams - which is perfectly understandable and no one can blame him - however, we have other people working on a DRGunz game client and server.

More news will be coming soon, please stay alert :]

I hope you are all okay, have a good weekend!

My regards,

Neo/Diogo

Shino

Retired
Well this is good news.
I still find myself wanting to play GunZ again, but haven't really enjoyed the setup of any other clients that were out there years and years ago outside of Daemon's. Others may disagree, but DR always felt more concrete and balanced in-game versus the abundantly clear balancing issues in other old servers.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
A small bump since Hit got lost along the way...

byronDrurf

Ill have a look around for it. I live and work on Tayseri ward. If I find it, youll get it back, for free.