Last edited by a moderator:

Ixie

DR Staff Team Coordinator
Staff member
Ogawd another bird clan .-.

Good luck :)

K

Looking good.

and Good Luck but i know you guys don't need it.

Did Muppy Quit gunz or something?

Leningrad

Former GM
Looking good.

and Good Luck but i know you guys don't need it.

Did Muppy Quit gunz or something?
Last time I spoke to him he just recovered after collapsing and he was into some other game

Danger

Well heres an advice, sell your wings before the Avians Bite them off!!!!

T

Tulip

A little history about Spiffy.

Spiffy started out as a friendship between myself, Muppy, LeeDevile and Veryl, we were all DRGunZ members, Spiffy was created as a fun multi-game community. (Before this I was in famous ego clan Legion)

After the clan started out we started playing a private server of Perfect World where we used the name Spiffy as well, We were very into it at the time and thought we would stick to it so Veryl started creating a clan forum for us which never really got anywhere, what is left of the forum is here: http://spiffy.2morpg.net/

We however got pretty bored of Perfect World and then returned back to GunZ where we pretty much fucked shit up, Our founding members were all considered great players in the DR Community, and we recruited other great players and dear friends of ours, however our friendship between the founders cut off when I left DR, from what I gather though the other 3 remained in contact for a while still.

Last year or the year before we all met up again on msn which was lovely, and gave me a kick start back into Spiffy where 4Seasons had taken over in Muppy's absence and Spiffy still remains with the same ideas of how it started, have fun and kick everyone's arse's. And it will do so in the future.

Gospel

Love Sosa <3
WHERE'S MA NAME DAWG ?
WHERE IS THE FUCKING BAWS!!!!????

Really funny story,

tbh, why is veryl not admin btw.
she pretty much owns the clan *gniffels*