Spotify Vs. Pandora

Spotify Vs. Pandora

• Total voters
N

NOPROBLEM

I've been a long time Pandora user till now. I switched to Spotify when my subscription on Pandora ran out. The ads are less obtrusive, the selection is equivalent and the kbps are higher. The android app is far more detailed. I also like being able to listen to entire albums. Reminded me of how good Coldplay's A Rush of Blood to the Head is.

Hit

Support Team
"Spotify over all" tattooed on my ribcage.

lushy !!

favorite friend
i listen to pandora when i want to hear new things
i listen to spotify when im lazyz

Kiwi

Eddie
I've just always liked Pandora. Could never really get into Spotify for some reason. Ads don't make a difference to me between the two since I use AdBlock anyways.

I like to make it harder for myself I guess since I like to search up and find/download albums myself. Gives me something to do. A lot of times I end up finding other artists I wasn't expecting to find either. It just works out best for me, I suppose.

ronnockoch

Ex Strike Team Member
I've just always liked Pandora. Could never really get into Spotify for some reason. Ads don't make a difference to me between the two since I use AdBlock anyways.

I like to make it harder for myself I guess since I like to search up and find/download albums myself. Gives me something to do. A lot of times I end up finding other artists I wasn't expecting to find either. It just works out best for me, I suppose.

this in a nutshell is me

N

NOPROBLEM

Adblock can't block ads on the android app which is where i listen 90%of the time.

Nibelheim

Administrative Team Counselor
I've tried spotify while doing things on the internet, and I've noticed that it makes my ping jump. My pandora subscription didn't really ever do that to my ping. So I generally preferred pandora over all.
I do like spotify when I am not playing videos or playing online games, and if I had an android to use it's app, I would probably pick it up over pandora easily. But for more convenient PC use for myself, I've picked pandora.

Anderson

If I had to choose between the two I'd use spotify.

I use foobar right now though.

Eden

Former Game Master
Pandora when trying to find similar type of music
Spotify once that similar type of music is found