Terrorism, Islam, Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Qatar

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Today I was browsing through Ragezone and found this interesting thread: ISIS & Terrorism - World War III

I couldn't help myself to participate in the debate and lay out most of my knowledge on this matter, it's a typical wall of text, so read it at your own risk.

Figured I would copy paste it here since it contains some interesting information.

Hello.

I never thought I'd find such an interesting discussion on these forums since they're mostly about modding and videogames.

You guys seem to type a lot I see, and you're well informed. I'm known in modding communities for my characteristic walls of text, and since this topic is about terrorism, I already predict that this is going to become a colossus of text.

Let's start by their reasons for practicing terrorism, or at least, my opinion about them.

It's quite interesting that they firmly believe they are killing "infidels" with their terrorist attacks - which supposedly pleases their God - being "infidels" the ones who do not follow Islam. When in reality, they murder innocent children who do not have the necessary cognition to EVEN UNDERSTAND what a religion is. That doesn't please their God, neither takes them to Heaven, on the contrary, if there is a Hell, they're buying one way tickets. Actually, it's not interesting, it's pathetic and pure cowardice, real men fight on open and territorial battle, not like this, NEVER like this!

Most reasons why extremists hate the 'West' have already been stated here: the alliance with Israel, the religious and political differences, territorial dominion, the 'illegal' war in Iraq, the misinterpretation/manipulation of the Quran, a typo or misplaced comma in the Quran, among whatever reasons that they will keep fabricating so they can justify whatever the hell they're doing.

They seem to forget their History as well, since they've stated several times that they want to RECLAIM their lands with those ridiculous world maps tainted in black with the ultimate ISIS cali-whatever all over the West. They fail to recall that they were the ones who started this when they warred against the Eastern/Byzantine Roman Empire, and then marched further into Europe, which lead into the very First Crusade centuries after.

All of the above are some of the main reasons why they will never reach their main goal - which is uniting all the Muslims and followers of the Islam under one flag against the rest of the world - because most, if not all, of the Muslim communities' leaders across the world are completely against what these extremists are doing, and they affirm that these extremists are not followers of the Islam.

As also previously referred here, most of the terrorists who execute the attacks aren't even necessarily Muslims, they're lunatics, sociopaths and/or psychopaths who don't care about one single word of the Quran, they're just people who want to harm others, because they like the adrenaline or even feel aroused by murder and torture. ISIS specifically targets them as potential recruits and main audience because these type of people feel no guilt whatsoever on killing other human beings.

ISIS members are known as kids with AK-47's, compared to street gangs, according to the testimonies of some released hostages. They spit on the Quran and spend most of time getting high and drunk, while playing psychological games with whoever they've kidnapped, like telling the hostages that they're gonna kill them, taking them to the desert with video cameras, or telling them they are being released - and it's all bullshit - they end up doing the exact opposite and laugh about it on the face the hostages.

ISIS' self proclaimed leader is one complete and pathetic sad joke, I mean, the guy was caught preaching about humility and hard work, and he was wearing the 007/James Bond Omega watch which is worth £3,500?? LOL! Obviously, Islamists stated that he was wearing a £260 Islamic watch - whatever.

The Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden were and still are far more dead serious, if the Al-Qaeda raised an army then we could face a global war. Not to mention the Al-Qaeda's connection with Qatar, but I'll get to Qatar in a while.

Although ISIS and Al-Qaeda can't do anything besides terrorist attacks, and conquering tiny bits of territory on countries like Iraq and Syria that are already ravaged by war - there's another terrorist organization that can actually march through Europe from Africa: the Boko-Haram, considered by many as the most dangerous terrorists on this planet.

The Boko-Haram have recently switched their alliance from the Al-Qaeda to ISIS...Sorry, I have to stop to make a side-note here, they're so freaking stupid that they don't even unite themselves - as terrorists -so how the hell can they expect to unite with all the good Muslims and Islamists across the world? lol? Duh.

The Boko-Haram were deemed as the worst by the CNN for a few reasons: they're those type of Africans, that, with all due respect, reproduce themselves like ants, giving them the ability to win wars by numbers, as in, if a hundred die, they send three hundred, woman and children obviously included; they live in, or come from dictatorships and totalitarian regimes where executions and mutilations are everyday's practice; they're also not afraid to die; and they're very well used to guerrilla warfare, the hit and run tactics.

If Europe is ever to be invaded by jihadists, they will NEVER come from the East, they will come from the South. Jihadists are growing at a frightening rate on North Africa, I will leave this map here which is quite interesting since most of the world seems to ignore it:

There are some small contingents of troops, 3500 military from France and 300 spec ops from the US, if I'm not mistaken, but they're too few in numbers to cover such massive lands; hence why military bases have already been built on deserted areas in Libya, and why the weapon supermarket in Southern Libya isn't being stopped.

The Boko-Haram keep increasing and gaining terrain on a daily basis, for themselves and ISIS, and if they get past the small armies in front of them, well, it's just a matter of time until my country's Algarve becomes Al-Garve because no one is taking extreme measures ANYWHERE to stop this plague.

Now, why isn't the world stopping terrorism with a territorial invasion, which seems to be the only possible solution?

Beforehand, the bombings? They are probably one of the biggest calamities that the West has been part of during this decade! Bombing military bases and terrorist leaders' residences - yes - but dropping bombs randomly like they've been doing? No, that's wrong!

So imagine that you're a regular civilian, a family man going home after work, and in the blink of an eye, here come the US, UK, France, Russia - BOOM BOOM BOOM - you rush yourself to get home fearing for your family's safety, and see your wife and two kids DEAD!

Now tell me, what would you do? Join the world coalition that killed your family, or join the terrorists who are attacking them? This is a rhetorical question, obviously, as this is reckless and even illegal, because with the bombings, the coalition is basically doing what ISIS wants, devastating lands so they can expand themselves, giving them more reasons to keep up their petty attacks, and giving them more members.

I personally consider these bombings as political games, kinda like a 'bigger dick contest' (pardon the expression), in which each nation wants to show their belligerent power.

The only way to stop this plague is with a full scale militarized territorial invasion, but why doesn't it happen?

Russia - Putin - Syria - Iran - Saudi Arabia - Iraq - Bush - Aliens - Bin Laden - Obama - Conspiracy theories - let's put this aside, and state facts.

Someone mentioned Qatar/Qataris here.

Well, IMO that's the main core of the terrorist plague at the present moment. Qatar has been deeply involved in terrorism since the last century and it's no secret.

Qatar's reputation was build on false marketing/publicity, bought propaganda, censorship, and bribes. Until last decade, most world leaders, journalists, politicians, diplomats, etc.., were afraid to even mention the Qatari royal family because they are some of the richest and most powerful men on the planet; they have a virtually infinite supply of natural gas, which makes them endlessly rich, and physically or legally untouchable.

Qatar has already managed to overthrow Saudi Arabia and has become the world's number one financial supporter of both ISIS and the Al-Qaeda; they also don't give a shit about the entire world knowing that they, NOT ONLY give exile to wanted terrorists, but they also EMPLOY them on their GOVERNMENT.

Qatar is very pretty on the outside and on a marketing/publicity level: the safest planet on earth, the richest planet, 10% Qataris and 90% expatriates/foreigners, 10000€ monthly wages, luxury hotels and high-end cars, beautiful architecturally designed skyscrapers, bla bla bla... Yet all of that was built on the top of the BLOOD AND CORPSES OF SLAVES! And it's getting worse, since the alleged 150$ million of bribes for them to host the 2022 Soccer World Cup, they have 1 million daily slaves building their colossal stadiums.
They call it "sponsorship", but it's "Kafala", a legal means of adoption on the Sharia Law in which they're able to literally ADOPT a foreigner, seize his/her documents, and simply enslave them, putting them to work until they die; they are dying, and apparently they will keep dying because no one wants to mess with Qatar.

Now here's what bothers me the most, a member of the Qatari royal family directly related to Bin Laden, one of the Al-Thani, Abdullah bin Khalid al-Thani, was the financial supporter of the first attack against the Twin Towers back in 1993 - a failed attack, since they 'only' killed 6 people and injured circa 1000. The plan was to drive a truck rigged with explosives against one of the towers, making it collapse and fall against the other, taking out both. Yet they've failed. BUT, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, known as the 'Architect' managed to flee from the US because he was warned by the Qatari government that the FBI was pursuing him; he was immediately provided with a jet, and went straight back into Qatar - only to come back years later and execute what we know as the 9/11 that scarred the modern world; since they had the inhuman idea that an airplane can basically function as a gigantic missile...

Now this 'Architect' Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was arrested in Pakistan in 2003 by some of the USA Spec Ops, and sent straight into Guantanamo, confessing his crimes later on.

HOWEVER, his 'financier', Abdullah bin Khalid bin Hamad al Thani was never investigated, pursued, and no attempts were made to capture him. Why? No one knows, but it is a FACT that he had/has some kind of "protection". If Bush was involved I do not know, because as I've said above, I don't pay attention to conspiracy theories, I only base myself on facts.

This was what I could relate from my own knowledge, but I will now give you guys some examples of what I've stated above, and on how Qatar is deeply involved in all of this:

1) The situation in North Africa that I've described above, from which I've pasted that map:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/02/w...eepen-collaboration-in-north-africa.html?_r=0

2) Qatar's Government, and its connection with the Al-Qaeda and ISIS, and here the plot thickens:

Al-Qaeda terror financier worked for Qatari government - Telegraph

- Qatar becomes the number 1 terrorist funding source;

- Salim Hasan Khalifa Rashid al-Kuwari, financed the Al-Qaeda with millions of dollars, and assured the release of Al-Qaeda members detained in Iran;

- His associate, the Qatari Abdallah Ghanim Mafuz Muslim al-Khawar, provided support to Al-Qaeda in Iran, and, along with Kuwari, helped extremists crossing Qatar to reach Afghanistan in order to join jihadists; he worked for the Qatar's Ministry of Interior; was arrested twice In Qatar, only to be released and recover his previous governmental job;

- Abdullah bin Khalid al-Thani, who was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's financier; he was Qatar's Minister of Interior in 2013; and employed the 'Architect' Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in the Qatar government in 1993 after he managed to flee from the USA;

- Khalifa Muhammad Turki al-Subaiy, another supporter of KSM/'Architect', he was arrested in Qatar for 6 months, yet he was released and went back into financing terrorists since he is said to have close ties with the upper echelons of the Qatari;

- A powerful Prime-Minister of Qatar: Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber al Thani - member of the Qatari royal family, ensured the release of the above mentioned Subaiy;

- Subaiy now finances jihadists in Syria and Iraq; Qatar refuses to reveal what status he currently has in their country;

- Qatari Abd al-Rahman bin Umayr al-Nuaymi, was accused of sending £1.25 millions every month to the Al-Qaeda in Iraq, which was the group that gave birth to ISIS; Nuaymi also allegedly provided £375,000 to the Al-Qaeda in Syria; he's a senior figure and an extremely influent individual in Qatar, and in the week prior to this Telegraph article, a charity association for Human Rights in Geneva, founded by Nuaymi, admitted that he was not arrested in Qatar, despite being accused as a financial supporter of terrorists by the USA an the United Nations; Nuaymi was arrested in the late 90's though, but because he criticized some of the Qatari royal family members; he denied the accusations, and alleged that the USA were conspiring against him;

- When a prestige investigator/think tank blacklisted Kuwari in 2011 as being part the biggest terrorism financial bust in years, categorized as the Al-Qaeda's primary money train between its members across the Middle East and Southern Asia - Qatar released Kuwari from imprisonment 3 month later instead of trialing and convicting him;

- Also, this investigator, Dr. Weinberg, could only and obviously conclude that, if Nuaymi provided millions of dollars to the creators of ISIS - the old Al-Qaeda in Iraq - then the fact that the city of Doha has taken no action against him, can only make the statements given by Qataris about fighting ISIS to be deemed as false;

- Gathering some of the above info altogether: When Kuwari and Khawar were arrested in 2009, the Qatari Government allowed Kuwari to recover his job at the Interior Ministry, and since I don't believe in coincidences, it's safe to predict that the interior minister was Abdullah bin Khalid bin Hamad al Thani, the Qatari royal family member who financed the main terrorist attacks against the USA, and who helped the 'Architect' flee from the USA when the FBI was going to arrest him; becoming this another proof that Qatar ignores the financial support being given to terrorist organizations, and the fact that they allow wanted terrorists to escape detainment or punishment.

-- Qatar then replies to all of this, with an obvious denial. They never financed nor supported terrorists, they criticize extremists for not representing the Islam. They claimed to work on counter-terrorism, and that their Ministry of Finances along with their central bank have closely worked with other governments in attempts to cease the financing of terrorism. They have also stated that their Ministry of Internal Affairs works with INTERPOL and other global entities, and that they are members of the Global Counter-Terrorism Forum.

--- Qatar's explanation seems very pretty, but they have been lying over and over and over again!

3) As a matter of fact, where exactly are some of these terrorists and/or their financiers nowadays? (Rhetorical question obviously as you can guess by now...)

- Salim Hasan Khalifa Rashid al-Kuwari | Counter Extremism Project - Salim Hasan Khalifa Rashid al-Kuwari - Doha, Qatar;
- Abd al-Latif Bin ‘Abdallah Salih Muhammad al-Kawari | Counter Extremism Project - Abd al-Latif Bin ‘Abdallah Salih Muhammad al-Kawari - Qatar;
- Abd al-Rahman bin 'Umayr al-Nu'aymi | Counter Extremism Project - Abd al-Rahman bin Umayr al-Nuaymi - Qatar;
- http://www.counterextremism.com/extremists/abdallah-ghanim-mafuz-muslim-al-khawar - Abdallah Ghanim Mafuz Muslim al-Khawar - Ain-Khaled, Doha, Qatar
- http://www.counterextremism.com/extremists/khalifa-muhammad-turki-al-subaiy - Khalifa Muhammad Turki al-Subaiy - Qatar

Check out that website - http://www.counterextremism.com - and you will surely find a lot more of them.

As for Bin Laden, he was one of the founders of Al-Qaeda, yes, but without Qataris, he probably wouldn't have been globally known as he was, nor he would have had the impact he had.

This article shows some of the close ties between him and the Al-Thani/Qatar - http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=abdallah_bin_khalid_al-thani

And this concludes everything I know and have to say about Qatar's relation with terrorist organizations, and with their very own Qatari terrorists and financiers.

Now I will provide some more interesting information about Qatar itself:

4) The USA's Government page about traveling to Qatar: www.state.gov/p/nea/index.htm

Trust me, this has a LOT of valuable intel if you ever want to enter that country, especially regarding the fact that you can get stamped with an exit ban just because you get a speeding ticket, and that you'll go straight to jail for 1-2 days just because you witness a crime.

5) A Wikipedia synthesized article about prostitution and human trafficking in Qatar - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Qatar

However, since anyone can edit Wikipedia, here's some official reports from the US Government:

-2004 - http://www.state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/2004/33195.htm
-2016 - http://www.state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/countries/2016/258846.htm

Note that the status of human trafficking has always been kept on a Tier/Level 2, as in, Qatar not being able to stop this type of organized criminality.

6) Another Wikipedia page about Qatar, which actually contains credible and confirmed information - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar

I personally recommend reading the following:
--3.1 Sharia law
--3.2 Human rights
--3.3 Foreign relations
--3.4 Military
--3.5 Administrative divisions

7) Rape. As worse as it can get...

In 1995, one of the Al-Thani stole the throne from another Al-Thani (he overthrowned his own father), and further developed the country regarding female rights...Yay? No.
Let's just say BULLSHIT OUT LOUD! Yeah, it's undeniable that Qatar might be one of the countries under the Sharia Law that assures and provides more female rights, but even so, it's despicable, cruel, and ... I'm at a loss for words to describe this...

This type of situations have been happening on the Emirates and on Dubai as well, but here's the recent story of a young 22 year old Dutch girl who went to Qatar on vacations this year, only to end up drugged, kidnapped, raped, arrested, trialed, and convicted.

She was at the club of a 5 star luxury hotel partying, at the Crystal Lounge of the Doha Hotel, she put her drink on a table to go dance, came back, drank a bit - fell asleep - woke up in some house she did not know, immediately feeling that she had been raped.
When she pressed criminal charges at the Qatari police for being raped, she was immediately arrested, questioned, treated as a criminal, and remained arrested for 3 months under the Sharia Law for: "illegal sex", which is what they deem as 'sex outside marriage'. The rapist though, since he confessed that the sexual relation was consensual, was condemned to 100 lashes for 'illegal sex', along with some other 40 lashes because he drank alcohol illegally. Because in Qatar you need a permit for boose, and most of the places where you can drink alcohol are those 5 star luxury hotels and their clubs/discos, like the one from which this Dutch girl was kidnapped from.
She girl was convicted to one year of prison, suspended for 3 years, and a fine of circa 850$, she ended up leaving the country after paying the fine.

Here's the most complete article on this matter - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...d-qatar-after-reporting-rape-court-doha-hotel

8) Last, but not the least, by any means, on the very contrary, I will leave here this VERY AND HIGHLY interesting website that was BLOCKED by the ONLY ISP in Qatar - http://www.qatarsucks.com/ - which contains all the dirt behind Qatar, including terrorism, along with news and testimonies from people who have actually been there and managed to get out of the country.

Right on the first page of this website, scroll down, and you will see some videos about the "Slave State", the "2022 World Cup Slaves", and how workers go there to die, working and living under inhuman conditions.

I can also suggest a few articles from this website:

- An article that points out some of the worst measures being applied there - http://www.qatarsucks.com/The_Real_Qatar
- An article about pedophilia - http://www.qatarsucks.com/Child_Abuse_Commonplace
- An article about recruitment for human trafficking - http://www.qatarsucks.com/Committee_Finds_Recruitment_Human_Trafficking

This website isn't official like whatever I may have mentioned above, but for the Qatar Government to censor it, well, it's because it bothers them, and bothers them a LOT, since apparently, some curious civilians actually went to the work fields and soccer stadiums to take pictures and such.

Now, to avoid any misunderstandings, I don't have anything personal against Qatar besides what I've referred throughout all of these words, on the contrary, I've once made a query on Facebook's search bar with the following: "people who live in Doha Qatar" - and to my surprise, some of my friends actually have friends there, well, only 4: a couple of married veterinarians, a DJ, and a musical producer; then I found out endless Facebook accounts of female and male prostitutes, you can see it for yourself if you're using Facebook in English.

So please don't get me wrong, there are very good people in Qatar, and good hearted Qataris, but most of them are nothing but terrorists, rapists, pedophiles, murderers, weapon and human traffickers, and some of the most wanted and dangerous criminals on this planet.

I've stated above that Qatar is constituted by 10% Qataris and 90% expatriates/foreigners, but to be more precise and realistic, this is the population of Qatar:
- 10% Qataris, including the royal family;
- 5% Rich business men who go there to start companies and create employment/job offers;
- 5% Foreigners who had the luck and/or intelligence to go there to work under the wing of good people;
- 80% Slaves who are exploited, abused, kept there against their will, and who are lucky enough if they ever manage to leave the country alive.

Concluding: Until Qatar is stopped and treated as a threat, I honesty believe that terrorism will never end, Qatar is being allowed by the entire planet to: finance terrorism, employ terrorists on their Government, give exile to terrorists, grant safe passage to extremists, etc.., and everyone knows about it, but everyone only asks questions and makes accusations...NO ONE on this God forsaken planet does, or plans on doing, anything about it. The royal family is too rich, too powerful, and too dangerous...If there's ever going to exist a 'New World Order', Qataris will be there for sure.

As a final note, my apologies for typing so much about this, but unfortunately, since the Al-Qaeda planned a terrorist attack against my country when we hosted the 2004 European Soccer Cup, and also, since ISIS is currently recruiting members on our capital city Lisbon, this plague has been part of my life since I was 21. I wish I could forget all of this, or even pretend that none of this is real, but I can't, it's already rooted way too deep into my subconscious.

Well, sorry for the hassle once more, I hope you guys find this interesting, IF you have the patience and time to read all of it :)

My best regards to all of you, and stay safe!

EDIT: Btw, also to avoid misunderstandings, when I stated that most Muslim communities' world leaders are against these extremists and terrorists, I implicitly meant that the Islam does not preach hate. And actually, I have 2 Muslim friends :) They're both very humble and cool, intelligent as well - one of them took a Law degree with me, and the other works as a cell phone repairer on Phone House. It's truly sad that some people *cough* Trump *cough* believe that all Muslims are bad people, because they're not. Being a Muslim is nowhere near being a terrorist or an extremist. Just wanted to clear that out.

Damage

Retired Staff
People will only read and see what they want to see. I can say alot but i don't feel like it's worth it. They will always quote things taken out of context wich they want to believe in.

To be honest i can't really blame them. Look at the media, if i would'nt be a muslim myself i would have never done big researches and just be like everyone else.
I could go all out on this but it wont change any opinion and only cause a pointless discussion.

Last edited:

Bukkake Crew

People will only read and see what they want to see. I can say alot but i don't feel like it's worth it. They will always quote things taken out of context wich they want to believe in.

To be honest i can't really blame them. Look at the media, if i would'nt be a muslim myself i would have never done big researches and just be like everyone else.
I could go all out on this but it wont change any opinion and only cause a pointless discussion.
0:00 - 0:03
[video=youtube;rfqAkUXKT5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfqAkUXKT5Y[/video]

Damage

Retired Staff
It's a part of my life. not just an article that i have read.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member

That's why I've written a side-note stating that not all Muslims are "evil" as some people are lead to believe. The media should actually try to contradict that kind of false propaganda, and not otherwise.

Personally I get along with everyone, as long as they're not extremists.

And by extremists, I'm speaking in general, since I've just read an article about the Vatican forbidding the scattering of cremation ashes, or even keeping them at home.

Who are they to decide how people deal with the remains of their loved ones? I just respect everyone's choices, they should do the same.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
0:00 - 0:03
[video=youtube;rfqAkUXKT5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfqAkUXKT5Y[/video]
LOL! I've missed this post, this is how 'we' white crackers treat each other; it's a bit different from niggas calling themselves niggas, isn't it?

Basically that's it.

Just like some justify religion with the human being's basic necessity to believe in something to fill some kind of existential void; others will pick on whatever they see fit in order to simply and purely preach hate against each other.

Leningrad

Former GM
Yeah, the Saudis.
If you look at it wider you might start thinking why are all these conflicts happening around the world and eventually you'll come to a conclusion that someone very rich and powerful is reshaping the world and the world as we know it today might be gone in a few decades :)

N

NOPROBLEM

If you look at it wider you might start thinking why are all these conflicts happening around the world and eventually you'll come to a conclusion that someone very rich and powerful is reshaping the world and the world as we know it today might be gone in a few decades :)
Aka, conspiracy. Oooooooo it's the illuminati. Or is just decades of religious tension that has been ratcheting up and now that there's no strong man to control it and arms are widely available, its blown up onto a war.

Leningrad

Former GM
Aka, conspiracy. Oooooooo it's the illuminati. Or is just decades of religious tension that has been ratcheting up and now that there's no strong man to control it and arms are widely available, its blown up onto a war.
There is more then few strong enough to control it and they are doing it trust me ;)

Quite off-topic I go... but on nowadays term "Conspiracy" is basically being wise and questioning everything with critical thinking also "In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative" so you're basically an enemy if you think different from what you're being told :) also this US6506148 B2 I'm not a U.S citizen but after doing a little bit of research and digging I've found that President Kennedy tried to make a comeback of precious metals backed currency look where that got him. Where I'm going with all this rubbish nonsense? Well you know that movie Hunger games or half life 2 game by valve ;) soon enough it might be a reality that we will be divided by religion race etc. (because were so busy fighting each other instead of fighting back) into regions or areas living in prison cell sized houses or flats working for our masters :D and if you're not an obedient person because fluoride in the water isn't doing it's thing well then rubber bullets and maces gonna do it's thing not that people aren't doing it already being slaves taking money loans from banks that banks don't even have to buy clothes for work and a car that they're still paying for to get through traffic to job and the house they leave vacant all day so that they could afford to live in it and thus supporting the psychopaths that are shaping the world :D The only thing terrorism is its a tool used to achieve the required result :)

N

NOPROBLEM

George Bush did 9/11 and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing.

Leningrad

Former GM
George Bush did 9/11 and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing.
I don't know who did 9/11 terrorists to be blamed for this as always tho ;D but the current candidate for president spoke about those buildings in 2001 here [video=youtube;PcKlPhFIE7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w[/video] and since I have some experience with constructions in scaffolding judging by how that building was built it could have held up to 20 planes crashing into it or more who knows this is rubbish :D yeah it might have bent a bit etc but seriously planes are extra light constructions the only other possible way I see being able to bring those buildings down would be bringing shitload of explosives onto those planes but I don't think you could do that if there's only 5 people doing it :D

Last edited: