The Invisible Man - Event Idea

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
ok hey guys. i dont know if its new idea (i guess yes) but i will explain.

in this event the hoster will use the "Ghost Donator Set" and he will hide somewhere.
the objective of the players its to find the event hoster and to kill him. first to kill win.

Rules For The Hoster: No Using Staff Rings...and u must use training dagger, the only clothes u can use its the ghost donator set.

-Event Map Must Be: Castle / Town

First To Kill The Ghost Win !
-Good Luck-

Benjamin

Laughter

In my mind's eye
So it is just hide and seek but staff hides.
Pretty sure that's been done. But not often enough i guess.

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
Its hide and seek just 2 things changed
1. Staff hide
2. He invissible (Ghost Donator Set)

Al Capone

Did I hear ghost event? Where do I sign up to fight along the power? Jk jk seems legit.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]A map with more obstacles and places to sneak/without abyss would work better....
We also have the event ring, which would make the round last slightly longer considering the no lead.
Also, if it's about running without stressing the host, the speed staff sword might work as long we don't use it to hit platers (it still does just 10 dmg I think).
If you can get enough people to gather we can make a test run this weekend since I have the Ghost set, we can try different opinions to polish your idea.
[/glow]

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
Mitsu

ofc i can get more peoples its will be ez. I will share in Skype/facebook/youtube/whatsup DR GunZ

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Had Xenoxic, Traviscot and KaitoSpirit help me test this, might work, but perhaps the map I picked wasn't the best for little public (station).[/glow]