Vincent

Blissful

Donator
I have recently been think a lot of our friend from this server, I remember him being staff and him using an anime avatar with a character smiling whilst closing his eyes.
I thought of how much GunZ was and is a huge healing process for me, and I just think of him and how he is with us in spirit.

I never got to know him fully, but I know in light of events Neo spoke of him in such a good way, I just want him honoured and respected.

I love this community, and let us have this as a reminder that those who pass on are still with us all the time wherever we go.

I hope Neo has something that he will add, giving Vincent a nice memorial.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
You know me, I couldn't help noticing the thread title.

I met Vincent through a quarrel not worth mentioning, yet while talking to him after that, I realized that we had a lot in common, an obsessive-compulsive disorder, being backstabbed by treacherous females, and always living life to the fullest, also having a bad temper - which is nice because it makes us honest - and being an overall good person.

He was incredibly smart, that's one of the good sides of having an OCD (lol), it can be a royal pain in the @ss, but it does give the human being an above average level of intelligence, cognition and perception; along with an accelerated metabolism.

He passed away in a tragic manner, I like to believe it was an accident. He rarely showed his soft sensitive side, but deep down, he was just a young boy trying to make a living.

Zack/Gloom might also want to share some words, or not, it's still a sensitive matter...

Vincent will always be remembered, wish joy and happiness.

Blissful

Donator
You know me, I couldn't help noticing the thread title.

I met Vincent through a quarrel not worth mentioning, yet while talking to him after that, I realized that we had a lot in common, an obsessive-compulsive disorder, being backstabbed by treacherous females, and always living life to the fullest, also having a bad temper - which is nice because it makes us honest - and being an overall good person.

He was incredibly smart, that's one of the good sides of having an OCD (lol), it can be a royal pain in the @ss, but it does give the human being an above average level of intelligence, cognition and perception; along with an accelerated metabolism.

He passed away in a tragic manner, I like to believe it was an accident. He rarely showed his soft sensitive side, but deep down, he was just a young boy trying to make a living.

Zack/Gloom might also want to share some words, or not, it's still a sensitive matter...

Vincent will always be remembered, wish joy and happiness.
I do remember them having a warm relationship.
I feel that the last time we recollected our warm memories of our comrades on the server, he (being Zack) was really enamored with research drugs like 2CB.

Let us feel no darkness when we look back on any part.
I feel like I should design some weapons for our eventual client as a token of respect.