Warmane WoW - WoTLK / Cata / MoP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rem

Recovering
Sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread, WoW fit's under "MMO" (as MMORPG) so I figured it'd be okay. Just let me know if I'm wrong.
Also let me know if there is a thread open for this particular server, already. I searched and found nothing.

Post will be edited for future use.

http://www.warmane.com/

INSTALLING WoW
Download either Bittorrent or uTorrent
Click "Download" at the top of the page
Select which expansion you would like to download
Do not download "Wotlk (old)"
Select Operating System
Click download
Depending on your connection and other magical things that take place, this could take up to an hour to download.
Create account while you wait
Right click the folder that the game is in
Uncheck the "Read-Only" box
Open WoW.exe
PM me the name of your character if you wish to join in future raids / dungeons / pvp !

I currently have several chars on WoTLK and planning to make chars on MoP. They are all guildless. I was planning on creating a Daemons Ring guild (unless I can get a current DR Admin / Mod to join in who wants to be active)

For anybody wishing to join in, I'll make a list at the bottom of this post with any characters that you have submitted to be in the guild for PvP / PvE along with their current Gearscore (at level 80), as well as whether they're for PvP or PvE. I will also have next to each name what the hardest dungeon they're able to do, so that you and everybody knows.

IF YOU ARE INTEREST, PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH CHARACTERS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IN THE GUILD

This is currently just a post to see if people on the site are wanting to get a full guild going. If I can't get a max of 25-30 people to join in, this post will possibly be closed / removed.

WOTLK CHARACTERS
(PvE DK MDPS) FoxCharm (6069, ICC 10/25)
(PvE DuDu HEALER) Nyxi (4400, FOS/POS/HOR HC)

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Drop me a PM if you see the need for it to be removed. Good Luck ^^![/glow]

Rem

Recovering
[glow="lime"]Drop me a PM if you see the need for it to be removed. Good Luck ^^![/glow]
If at least 10 characters arn't added to this list within 7 days (excluding the ones already on it), just go ahead and remove it.​

Rem

Recovering
I haven't received even a single message about this at all and nobody has posted on it, so go ahead and just take it down / close it.​

Nine

Game Master
Staff member
I haven't received even a single message about this at all and nobody has posted on it, so go ahead and just take it down / close it.​
You might want to wait for a week. Like maybe up to Saturday just because people have work during the week and might not be checking the forums. It is up to you though.

Rem

Recovering
You might want to wait for a week. Like maybe up to Saturday just because people have work during the week and might not be checking the forums. It is up to you though.
Possibly.

Rem

Recovering
Go ahead and close/remove please. I've seen more than enough members come online / offline who are active and pay no attention to this.
Thank you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.