What Would Batman do if....

N

NOPROBLEM

What would Batman do if the death penalty was legal in Gotham City?

Veryl

The Little Devil
He would show up at the executionars place and steal the convicted felon with a smoke bomb and then he would bring him to the cops.
and that goes in a circle untill he looks in the mirror and looks at himself, thinking;

"what am I doing with my life.... Is this justice? Am I helping people or just trying to help...myself?
mom.....dad.. why did you leave me so soon. why did I have to drown so many years forgetting the horrible sight of you dieing..
Robin... where are you....you never showed up in my new movies although I clearly couldnt handle it myself...
its all pure luck. based on nothing.
God, are you there? Is this what you wanted?!"

*Batman puts off his mask and throws it on the ground*

" IM A FRIGGIN BAT. IS THIS CHILDISH PERSONA OF MINE MY LIFELONG DETERMINATION?!
please god, show me....the way..."

*batman loses interest in the mirror and walks to his wine cabinet and pours himself a drink.. then he puts a suicide pill in there...stares at it, and throws it away*

Eventually after a big depresion thinking over whats justice or not, he goes to the police station and murders every single police officer there, then with their blood he paints on the walls: "What is justice?!"

Then he quits crime fighting and looks for a serious relationship with a common housewife. he grows a family and eventually turns out to be making vines on the internet for peoples entertainment.

[video=youtube;YlVi0noRr-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlVi0noRr-o[/video]

Nibelheim

Administrative Team Counselor
Probably the same thing he does every night, regardless of the image that is placed upon him.