What's up?

Nibelheim

Administrative Team Counselor
How's everyone been? What all have you been up to?
Just curious to see where everyone has gone off to and started doing with their lives. Time's moving forward, people are growing up and making something of themselves... or at least trying to.
Let me know.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]We have a catchy phrase for this time of the year in my country "con la mierda hasta el cuello" it means that literally shit piles up until it reaches your neck.... Exams ._.[/glow]

Hit

Support Team
Working for a fortune 50 company contemplating blowing my brains out, you know, the usual.

Eden

Former Game Master
Working for a fortune 50 company contemplating blowing my brains out, you know, the usual.
I can relate, just not to the fortune 50 company part. Also graduating next year with a BSN, ya boy is gonna be a M U R S E. Already have an ICU job lined up.

Nibelheim

Sorry to hear about that Mits. Hopefully you're going to be done with all of those exams soon. I know how stressful they can be.

Hit, if you pull the trigger, you mind hooking me up with some sweet shares in that company? You know, keep the legacy going and whatnot. Plus I have a life long dream of making it rain on some thicc bitches.

Eyyy, Eden the murse. Much respect for your choice in field. Always good to see people working to help others. Congratulations on the job. Hope it all pans out.

As for me, well, went through a relatively nasty break up with my now ex-fiancée. Moved out of my apartment and into a house of my own. Lost a lot of really precious friends of mine, mainly through the break up and over ridiculous drama. Living on my own with my now live-in girlfriend and probably soon to be fiancée. Now a full fledged manager at my store that I work at. Overall, things have improved as of late with my life. Made some new friends, playing games I probably never would have ever picked up, and really just enjoying the change that I've made in myself. I feel like a completely different person compared to what I used to be. Things are definitely looking brighter, and my depression hasn't been as severe. I'll admit, there were times where I just thought I couldn't take it anymore. But I've always been a fighter, so I never gave up, and it's pretty satisfying to reap my rewards.

Hope to hear from more of you, friends or not. I miss all of you.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Hold it there captain, was this person who joined like last year on the forums?
If so, well.... tough luck... sorry to read.
And yet, I can see it's not all that though of luck considering how things are now.... I guess, congratulations!

Cheers?!
[/glow]

Nibelheim

Yeah, that was the very one Mits. Had been together for pretty much 3 years. But, she wasn't pulling her weight around the apartment or at least trying to help in the ways I asked her to, and it all ended up boiling over into a really nasty phone call after I asked her to move out. In hindsight, I can see that the relationship wasn't what I thought it was, and I had fooled myself into thinking that she really cared when the results had always spoken for themselves.
I ended up deleting her account entirely from the forum, I've been trying to distance myself from her memory as much as I can and splitting my life from anything that she's touched.

But yes, things are overall much improved now and who knows, I may introduce the new girlfriend to this community in time. It's entirely up to her. Time will tell.

Eden

Former Game Master
Good for you Nib, I recently broke it off with a bitty of 2.5 years a few months ago. It's never too late to pull that trigger, especially if the relationship is not mutually beneficial. No significant other is worth you having to constantly bend over backwards for, change anything about yourself, goals, etc. to please them while you get shit on in return. Sometimes you need to cut the baggage out of your life to move forward and be a better human.

Blissful

Donator
omg noob u got me banned b444444444444 xdddddddddddddd love u ezzz

Nibelheim

omg noob u got me banned b444444444444 xdddddddddddddd love u ezzz
All bullshit aside, I'll admit that I've made a lot of mistakes in my time. So real talk and all the funny stuff aside, I want to apologize. When you're growing up and you're in a strict household, you tend to take rules given to you far more seriously than others. Let's face it, the power got to my head. And sometimes I never faced the consequences like I should have. I didn't ever own up to my mistakes most of the time when I should have. And it's left me with this empty feeling and self loathing of being a member of this team for years. It's one of the main reasons why I have continuously quit over the years, because I have always felt like I was the bad guy. I was always the guy that everyone loved to hate. I felt no real compassion from this community like Neo and my other fellow staff members have. I was just here, another colored name that forced people to listen when all they wanted to do was have fun. In all honesty, I know I'm a big part as to why this community has failed. My emotions have always been both my ally and my enemy, and in regards to DR, they almost always got in my way and betrayed me where they shouldn't have.

You were caught on the end of my struggle to find a voice, along with many others. And I took it out on you and others when I took innocent jokes to heart and felt like I was being targeted. And after which, it's lost me a lot of respect in this community. And I only have myself to blame for it. But I humbly ask for you, and any of the many other countless members, past and present, to forgive my actions toward all of you. I'd like to feel like I'm a changed man, that I've grown up and matured enough to truly appreciate what all of you mean to me. I am honestly sorry for everything.

Blissful

Donator
All bullshit aside, I'll admit that I've made a lot of mistakes in my time. So real talk and all the funny stuff aside, I want to apologize. When you're growing up and you're in a strict household, you tend to take rules given to you far more seriously than others. Let's face it, the power got to my head. And sometimes I never faced the consequences like I should have. I didn't ever own up to my mistakes most of the time when I should have. And it's left me with this empty feeling and self loathing of being a member of this team for years. It's one of the main reasons why I have continuously quit over the years, because I have always felt like I was the bad guy. I was always the guy that everyone loved to hate. I felt no real compassion from this community like Neo and my other fellow staff members have. I was just here, another colored name that forced people to listen when all they wanted to do was have fun. In all honesty, I know I'm a big part as to why this community has failed. My emotions have always been both my ally and my enemy, and in regards to DR, they almost always got in my way and betrayed me where they shouldn't have.

You were caught on the end of my struggle to find a voice, along with many others. And I took it out on you and others when I took innocent jokes to heart and felt like I was being targeted. And after which, it's lost me a lot of respect in this community. And I only have myself to blame for it. But I humbly ask for you, and any of the many other countless members, past and present, to forgive my actions toward all of you. I'd like to feel like I'm a changed man, that I've grown up and matured enough to truly appreciate what all of you mean to me. I am honestly sorry for everything.
It's not your fault, I was the worst rager of all and for similar reasons and I don't feel like apologizing haha xD
I love you, you take the server with your wing and help it fly.
Stop making it so serious, the big drama storm was what caused issues, no one's fault like idk i barely remember wat happened
but I don't think we shoulda had to choose between servers

anyway, your cool, I think I was rightfully banned cuz u asked me to stop, but Edyz banned me before for calling him Noob and shit

hahhahaa were you the one who SUPERMERGED all my posts? hahahahahha i forgot who did that, fuck!
i woulda been number on the first forums after JTR XD

Shino

Retired
The least eventful most recent thing to happen is having moved to Vegas.

edit: I remember that postmerge on bliss, lol

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I felt no real compassion from this community like Neo and my other fellow staff members have. I was just here, another colored name that forced people to listen when all they wanted to do was have fun. In all honesty, I know I'm a big part as to why this community has failed.
Waaaa? I never felt any hatred towards you.

It's not your fault, I was the worst rager of alland for similar reasons and I don't feel like apologizing haha xD
I love you, you take the server with your wing and help it fly.
Stop making it so serious, the big drama storm was what caused issues, no one's fault like idk i barely remember wat happened
but I don't think we shoulda had to choose between servers
No, I was the worst rager at some points, mostly because I've spent years with my hands ties and the server held ransom. I don't blame kolie anymore though, he has been forgiven a long time ago.

No one was forced to choose anything, but let's be realistic, 95% of the community wanted kolie out and we moved on and had successful games, and the other 5% were left in some dead forums where they cursed the other 95% to death. It's not that our current forums aren't dead, but at least we're peaceful now. heh.

The problem was always there, I was just superb at hiding it by taking everything on my back, I was even blamed for donations not being spent on the servers...

None of this matters anyway in the current days,

Milan

Almost got the Ascension on GW2 (Just gift of fortune uchhhhh)
And trying some games on steam.
Am planning to play Killing floor 2 and dieing light.
I also want to try Gears of War but I'm not sure if it's a mode called 2vs horde, saw some shit on twitch.

So yeh, Gaming alot :3

Blissful

Donator
rock rock rock rock tha microphone! ! !!! 11

edit: ehhhhhh haha =P

skrrrrrrrr

i see u i see u

Last edited:

Milan

checking mic *throws stones on mic to rock*

About mistakes... (yeh am still a tuf reader)

We all made mistakes I guess.
Like that one time veryl told she was a blondine girl and beauty didn't giv a shit and post it on top of the google community. (ty xvideos)
XD

Dr is a community we keep treasuring for the memories we hold dear.
I remember mine with a smile...

Let's make love nao.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]You guys always confuse me...[/glow]