Who is ISIS

N

NOPROBLEM

Are you fucking kidding me.... The plumbing truck.... There is a massive government conspiracy that involves tens of thousands of people in Texas and they use a plumbers truck with a decal on the door. They then release that photo as propaganda in this masterful isis conspiracy yet forgot to remove the proof that it's actually happening in Texas. RIIIIGGGHHHT.

Seriously, how can you read this shit and not laugh at how ridiculous it is? O yeah, you take the quran seriously....
They can't even spell North on that website.

Damage

Retired Staff
Np even if there was actual proof proving it was fake you still would'nt believe it lol unless more than 50% of america would say the proof was real, i have to agree on the spelling, noticed that too. I really doubt isis. i saw a picture of them all sitting together praying different sides. all muslims pray towards mekka. it's just weird to do that especially when talking about hardcore fanatics. that's just 1 example go ahead and look for some you will find alot of stuff like this. How ever i do believe it's musims fighting in ISIS i just think the people giving the missions aren't. Also the quran is way off topic here

Last edited: