Why, hello there!

Eli2

Legendary Wolf Sniper
Staff member
So, I just wanted to figure out when the majority of people are usually on. I most likely get on during late eastern time hours.

P.S.: Also...I'm back :D

Last edited:

Ixie

DR Staff Team Coordinator
Staff member
Welcome Back, Missed you bud.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]My man!
Dude, I still have the ocarina you gift me!
[/glow]

Aneila

DR Staff
Staff member
One of the legendary sharpshooters. Welcome back. I "play" weekends. If DR GunZ was an anime, the episode about you, CloudFighter, TheElite, KainMurasaki and Wrecked engaging in a crazy 5 man free for all would be the shit.

Eli2

Legendary Wolf Sniper
Staff member
One of the legendary sharpshooters. Welcome back. I "play" weekends. If DR GunZ was an anime, the episode about you, CloudFighter, TheElite, KainMurasaki and Wrecked engaging in a crazy 5 man free for all would be the shit.
Now THAT would be a game I would love to take part of. I honestly don't know who would win with all of us going ham on each other, but I wouldn't hold back.

Good to see a familiar face again, and thank you for being the only one thus far to actually answer my initial question D:
(I'ma find a way to get more players back, and it'll be a flood.)

If I get on during the weekends, I'll just post in the off topic section letting you know if/when I'm on.

Juichi

Former DR Staff member / Sponsor
Well well well, isn't it Eli? :D

How you do?

Juichi

Former DR Staff member / Sponsor
Hello :D

Hallo! I do good. How be you?

I'm just going through the online university life.
Online university? That's rough! I'm doing good! Pretty busy being a college student. Lol. :)

Eli2

Legendary Wolf Sniper
Staff member
Online university? That's rough! I'm doing good! Pretty busy being a college student. Lol. :)
I know the college life. I'm glad you're doing well :D