You Have 3 Wishes

Blissful

Donator
1) for CL to be back in my life
2) for CL to beat whatever plagues her
3) and unltd money (so i can buy her an r34 xd)

TriggaHappy

Depends on how powerful the wish-making machine is. The wish-making machine must have at least as much power as what it can grant to some individual. Like, if I had a machine that could grant someone a quintillion dollars, it would have to be able to generate a quintillion dollars by some means -- for example by being able to enrich the economy by that amount, or simply by it being a bag containing a quintillion dollars. Other finite things are likewise feasible.

Wishing for infinite objects would be out of the question. A machine that can grant infinite burritos would have to be able to generate more matter than the universe itself, which is impossible. In practice, however, one person can't eat infinite burritos. A person eating five burritos a day (lord have mercy on your gut) would eat about 182,500 burritos in 100 years. Of course, there exist enough resources in the universe to produce 182,500 burritos. This would also be feasible (because it is finite).

As for wishing for abilities, like shooting lightning out of your eyes, that can probably be done with sufficiently advanced technology; if so, it is feasible. But we don't yet know if we can develop lightning-out-of-your-eyes technology in the future. I suppose you just have to believe. After all, isn't wishing for stuff a form of psychological projection?

And of course you have to know how the wish-making machine works. Is it like the monkey's paw, where some form of your wish is granted but somebody becomes a zombie in the process? Or is it like the Dragon Balls, the outcome of whose wishes always benefits the good side? Or is it like the Genie, some half-assed thing in between? Because it matters. If I wished for the ability to fly, I would have to word it very carefully around the monkey's paw, otherwise it might turn me into a housefly with a lifespan of 21 days. Oh no. Then there's no time for me to enjoy my quintillion dollars... and no hands...

Last edited:

Terumi

Donator
1) able to Jayoku Hōtenjin at will
2)obain and own the Nox Nyctores – Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros, butterfly knives
3) a lucky penny

spaceghost

DRGunZ BETA Tester
1.) I wish for a 89 cent burrito at Taco Bell
2.) I wish my cup of juice was filled again
3.) I wish I could find Waldo.