[Community Update October 2016] Are you ready for this?

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Life has been pretty good, I'm still working IT for better or worse I guess haha. I just got married on the 23rd to the same stellar lady I was dating back when I was still on here everyday.
Oh, congratulations then! :]

Glad to see DR still alive after so long.

Been a while for myself but the itch to play GunZ never truly goes away.

As always Diogo give me a shout if you need a hand around here; but as per usual it seems like you have a good grasp of things :)

-[F]EAR / ronnockoch
Thank you. What I never lose the itch for is hosting events :]

tfw
[video=youtube;MoLkabPK3YU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoLkabPK3YU[/video]
LOL! Even aliens must already know about DR... :D

It's quite a nostalgic feeling to think how much time I spent here on DR now that I am getting closer to the end of college, soon to be an RN. Ten years ago I was 11 years old trying to get some gunz action in and generally just trolling the forums / being a shithead, but now I'm sticking needles in people and titrating medications. I'm not one to get really sappy but I like to think I've had some great times here over the years and some of those experiences helped shape me as a person, even if I don't always visit or think about DR due to how hectic life is now. Maybe I'll drop in and play some GunZ: The Duel™ Copyright 2006 MAIET Entertainment if I get some free time whenever y'all get around to doing a thing with the server.

Shout out to all my homies over the years, feel free to drop me a message and lemme know how you're doing lads.

Ya boi (pretty sure these are all the names I've used on DR),
Epic Fail / Ptolemy (the OG, not the guy who stole my name with a ^1) / (-_(-_-)_-) / GARY MFIN OAK / Watabeast / Eden
Congratulations on your education as well, it's been quite the pleasure seeing most of you guys succeeding in life :)

And who wasn't a shithead heh... Even I was sometimes, a lot of times, a shitload of times eheh...

At least we don't pretend to be 100% perfect pretty boys hah!

MAIET's copyright was always as useful as my own "Wall Of Text" - WOT™ trade mark... :D

Masangsoft officially hosts Gunz in Korea now, I'm not sure if they've bought or 'adopted' MAIET, or if they just purchased a license to host the game.
An old friend has recently told me that they're supposedly planning to open a non-domestic server.

[glow="lime"]WoW ='([/glow]
First time I've played World of Warcraft, on Kalas' server :]

After the Warcraft movie I've actually replayed Warcraft 1/2/3, and then got curious about WoW

It was Neo's title for me D:

You've earned it, old friend.

love seeing the names
It's always good seeing most of us back together.

Anyway...

Ten years... That's a life. There are kids in Africa and other countries that don't even get to live 10 years.

Sometimes we think that we have problems and a hard life, but most of us are so lucky to even have internet access. It saddens me that some kids don't, and won't, even touch a computer during their short and poor lives.

I doubt it will happen, but if we ever have some margin of profit, I'd really like to make a donation to a trusted charity association down there :/

Actually, I'll call my ex-girlfriend, you guys might have heard about her, she recently got divorced... My dear Angelina Jolie, I'll ask her for some bulletproof intel regarding reliable and trustworthy charity associations. (Jokes apart, with all due seriousness, we really want to do this)

Kalas

Retired
Glad to see DR still alive after so long.

Been a while for myself but the itch to play GunZ never truly goes away.

As always Diogo give me a shout if you need a hand around here; but as per usual it seems like you have a good grasp of things :)

-[F]EAR / ronnockoch
Ay what up Connor long time.

It's quite a nostalgic feeling to think how much time I spent here on DR now that I am getting closer to the end of college, soon to be an RN. Ten years ago I was 11 years old trying to get some gunz action in and generally just trolling the forums / being a shithead, but now I'm sticking needles in people and titrating medications. I'm not one to get really sappy but I like to think I've had some great times here over the years and some of those experiences helped shape me as a person, even if I don't always visit or think about DR due to how hectic life is now. Maybe I'll drop in and play some GunZ: The Duel™ Copyright 2006 MAIET Entertainment if I get some free time whenever y'all get around to doing a thing with the server.

Shout out to all my homies over the years, feel free to drop me a message and lemme know how you're doing lads.

Ya boi (pretty sure these are all the names I've used on DR),
Epic Fail / Ptolemy (the OG, not the guy who stole my name with a ^1) / (-_(-_-)_-) / GARY MFIN OAK / Watabeast / Eden
Alexxxx!

[glow="lime"]WoW ='([/glow]
No hi for me Mitsu? =(

love seeing the names
What's up Jordan?

Oh, congratulations then! :]
Thanks Diogo =).

Kalas

Retired
Oh, I must have missed it on cbox, sorry D:

But ya been a while, you been doing well buddy?

Kalas

Retired
Oh, well that's somewhat cryptic yet not good sounding, if you want to talk it out feel free to PM me, maybe I can offer advice or something.

Slyhand

Senior DR Staff, King of the Arcade
Staff member
Been coming to this site for 9 years now, been a hell of a ride. I'm sure I have some old pictures on my other hard drive from back then, will have to dig those up.

ronnockoch

Ex Strike Team Member
I fondly remember hosting Dodgeball events. That was the shit. Now I have that itch. Geee thanks

Too long a time man. Too fucking long.

I found it!

Neo: there's some names in here I'm sure you'd rather not see but it's nostalgic regardless!

Staff-7.jpg

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I found it!

Neo: there's some names in here I'm sure you'd rather not see but it's nostalgic regardless!

View attachment 812
Don't worry, I don't hold any ill feelings towards anyone anymore, at least on my 'virtual' life. If one wants to achieve peace of mind, one must learn to forgive others - sometimes after a punch in the face though (lol); but yeah, that dun bother me none.

I'll actually add this picture to your post on the other topic.

Blissful

Donator
Where is DOA ? And Travis?

Btw Hey Ben :)
Congratulations on the marriage, or engagement

ronnockoch

Ex Strike Team Member
Don't worry, I don't hold any ill feelings towards anyone anymore, at least on my 'virtual' life. If one wants to achieve peace of mind, one must learn to forgive others - sometimes after a punch in the face though (lol); but yeah, that dun bother me none.

I'll actually add this picture to your post on the other topic.
Good man :)

Can't habour ill feeling forever

I completely forgot I said some of that. That bit with the candle wax still slays me.
Agreed, it was a picture like this that drove me to want to become staff; and I achieved that goal and am incredibly proud of what I helped build :)

Beauty

DR Minecraft Staff
Staff member
Wow, blast from the past. Staff orgy!? Missed it didn't I..
How goes it. ��

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Good man :)

Can't habour ill feeling forever

Agreed, it was a picture like this that drove me to want to become staff; and I achieved that goal and am incredibly proud of what I helped build :)
This thread went on vacation for a few days.

Anyway