Daemons Ring Staff Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Ahoy!

Sulfin rejoins the Daemons Ring Staff Team after many years, he is now our Coding Administrator!

Thanks!

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Ahoy!

Due to several circumstances debated this whole week within the staff team the following has been decided:

I ("Neo", "NeoDio", "Diogo", "ShadowKing", "SKNeoDio", "ParadiseLost", "VanHelsing", "Spartacus", "Darth Neo", "Santa Neo", etc..) am officially retiring from my Owner position and from this moment I am to be considered DR's Father, and just a counselor/problem solver for DR in times of need.

During this week I will transfer DR's ownership to a Triumvirate formed by NOPROBLEM, Vi and Nibelheim, followed by the rest of the Administrative Council (previous Administrator group).

This decision was made due to my own lack of time to lead Daemons Ring and other reasons, please check my wall of text for more information and a full explanation:
[Neo] This is it guys, retirement and DR's future.

Thank you all, I will still be around obviously lol, just not as frequently as before.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Ahoy!

Due to several circumstances debated this whole week within the staff team the following has been decided:

I ("Neo", "NeoDio", "Diogo", "ShadowKing", "SKNeoDio", "ParadiseLost", "VanHelsing", "Spartacus", "Darth Neo", "Santa Neo", etc..) am officially retiring from my Owner position and from this moment I am to be considered DR's Father, and just a counselor/problem solver for DR in times of need.

During this week I will transfer DR's ownership to a Triumvirate formed by NOPROBLEM, Vi and Nibelheim, followed by the rest of the Administrative Council (previous Administrator group).

This decision was made due to my own lack of time to lead Daemons Ring and other reasons, please check my wall of text for more information and a full explanation:
[Neo] This is it guys, retirement and DR's future.

Thank you all, I will still be around obviously lol, just not as frequently as before.
ALL IS PROOF...All is proof...sigh...

Moving on, Jetman hired as GunZ staff.

Horrors

Retired
Happy April Fools, everyone!

Neo returned to Owner.

Vi returned to returned to Support Team Administrator | Forum Administrator.
Nibelheim returned to GunZ GM Administrator | Forum Administrator.
NOPROBLEM returned to COD4 Administrator.

All others in the "Administrative Council" returned to Administrator.

Thanks!

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Ahoy!

I had mentioned a 'staff sweep' recently, but it is more of a reorganization.

Demethos moved into the GTA:SA MP Staff Team as the current Project Leader until the game is released.
Markelon moved into the COD4 Staff Team.
August moved into the Support Team due to inactivity.
Dion moved into the Support Team due to inactivity.
Wyatt moved into the Support Team due to inactivity.

Thanks!

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Ahoy.

Tulip fired for insubordination and lack of neutrality/impartiality to make proper judgment and/or decisions.

Let this be a reminder that all the staff members need to be completely unbiased and neutral towards judging a situation or making a decision, otherwise, they will be fired.

DR is not like other servers referred to as "boys club" or "corruption land", in Daemons Ring our rules are equal for everyone, not just for our enemies or those who we don't know, and much less our rules are to be ignored to protect our friends, laws and regulations have no friend or foe, they are to be applied to everyone, no exceptions, whoever cannot realize that cannot be part of this staff team, which is this case.

Thanks.

EDIT: For those who still insist that Tulip was fired because he had a "different opinion", let me explain that one thing is having an opinion, another thing is being disrespectful and acting against the rules, when someone comes to me with a different opinion I respect it if the person is respectful enough, however, when those opinions are expressed in a disrespectful and offensive manner, that stops being an opinion and it's a personal attack. Also, Tulip already had a grudge against me since old DR because he was fired for being an abusive Game Master, as many were at that time, I had forgotten about that grudge he had against me because I am a forgiving person nowadays, so Tulip was given a chance on this staff team, however, Tulip started acting against me questioning my decisions with no other reason but the defense of his friends, at the first time I warned Tulip since he was debating a matter with no knowledge of the situation, at the second time I warned Tulip since he didn't have a neutral judgment, and at the third time I warned Tulip pointing out all of his mistakes, but he failed to listen to all my warnings so he was fired and banned accordingly.

Also, let it be clear and known that with freedom of speech comes responsibility, a person's freedom ends when another person's freedom begins, those who think that the concept of freedom of speech or liberty imply insulting others are entirely wrong, with freedom of speech also comes respect, something that most people tend to forget nowadays.

Thanks.

Gunblade

Administrator
Staff member
Zain resigned from the development team.
Thankyou Zain for your work and support.

Horrors

Retired
Hello.

August released from the staff team due to inactivity.
Husky[BW] released from the staff team due to inactivity.

Thanks.

Horrors

Retired
Hello.

We have an old staff member rejoining us today.
Richard rehired into the Daemons Ring Staff Team as a Developer for GunZ.

Thanks!

Horrors

Retired
I know you all have been waiting for this one. Trust me, so have we.

~coco hired into the Daemons Ring Staff Team as an Item Modeller/Developer for GunZ.

Thanks!

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Ahoy!

Mitsurugi promoted into the Administrative Team as Forum Administrator.

Thanks!

Horrors

Retired
Yo.

NimZo hired into the Daemons Ring Staff Team as a Support Team Staff.

Thanks.

Nibelheim

Administrative Team Counselor
Flandre Komeiji/Ixie has returned to the DRGunZ GM team. Welcome back.

Horrors

Retired
Hello.

wesman2232 returns to the Administrative Team as a Forum Administrator.

Thanks.

Horrors

Retired
Hello.

Beauty has rejoined the Daemons Ring Staff Team as the project leader for our Minecraft server.
Vion has rejoined the Daemons Ring Staff Team as a moderator for our Minecraft server.
I will also be helping out with moderation for our Minecraft server.

Thanks.

Horrors

Retired
Hello.

EggRoll/Kai has rejoined the Daemons Ring Staff Team as a moderator for our Minecraft server.
Dion has been moved from Support Team to GunZ Staff.
Wyatt has been moved from Support Team to GunZ Staff.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.