Daemons Ring Staff Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
Removed Sacrifices (resigned)
Big thanks for everything you have done for our community.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.

Change time!

Support Team abolished, remaining members moved to the DR Staff Team.

Web Designer group abolished since Nialus' work is based more on general graphical development.

Nibelheim's administrative position changed from Support Team Administrator into Administrative Team Counselor.

Mitsurugi's administrative position changed from DR Staff Team Administrator into Community Administrator.

Flandre Komeiji (Ixie) promoted within the DR Staff Team into their Coordinator - for now, and if everything goes well, he will become its Administrator.

Xzile, despite his undeniable contribution and motivation into giving us our first DRGunz "Rebirth" server, has been moved into the DR Staff Team as Senior Developer due to his inactivity.

Jetman reintegrated into the DR Staff Team since he never left it (Note: Unlike others, we do not 'force' our staff members to resign from their staff positions on other communities neither we have anything against it - our staff team's relationships are based on trust, not on whims.)

Abbey, Ryan, and Jake released from staff due to inactivity - thank you for your help - know that the 'staff door' will remain open.

That is all, for now.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Just a small clarification:

I have deleted my personal "Spartacus" usergroup and moved myself into the "Administrator" group.

To be honest, I do not consider myself comfortable or worthy of having my own personal usergroup with a bold red name while among my colleagues, given the fact that I have done nothing to contribute towards this new DRGunZ release.

I now bear the title of: Owner / CEO / Head of Administration / Senior Developer

More changes might be announced soon, stay tuned!

("CEO" is mostly a pun, though)

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Firemayer joined the Staff Team.

Nine rejoined the Staff Team.

Both as Game-Masters.

Wesley

Forum Administrator, DR's Webmaster and Treasurer
Staff member
I want to remind everyone that Nibelheim is part of the Retired Staff group. Please do not message him for problems regarding GunZ or the forums. He only moderates the DR Discord as he doesn't have the time that he used to put in for DR as a whole.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.