Ideology ≠ Personhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NOPROBLEM

EDIT: SPLIT FROM OTHER THREAD AS IT IS WAY OFF TOPIC

stfu faggot

btw no offense but OP's idea is top 5 dumbest things i've ever heard, wallahi.
Quit appropriating.

Last edited:
N

NOPROBLEM

You gwanin' boasy, gwanin' wassy, run up batty boy.

You don't know my culture.
You mean the culture that a rapper is appropriating and you are mimicking because you can't have an original thought?

Hit

Support Team
You mean the culture that a rapper is appropriating and you are mimicking because you can't have an original thought?
First I'm appropriating, now I'm mimicking.

Gwanin' facety. You don't know where i get my diction. Been mossin with somalis an jamaicans wallahi.

Damage

Retired Staff
Don't swear on Allah and if you wanna go off topic there's a chatbox a skype a everything.

Damage

Retired Staff
Sure, just as soon as he asks me not to. Till then, fuck allah and the tooth fairy.
Wallahi=swear on allah the way somalians pronounce it

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

That what you said just there is very offending you don't go around saying fuck god but okay.

N

NOPROBLEM

Wallahi=swear on allah the way somalians pronounce it

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

That what you said just there is very offending you don't go around saying fuck god but okay.
I do, because it's not real. Do you need a safe space?

Damage

Retired Staff
The tiny bit of respect i had for you because you have been with DR all this time is gone.

Damage

Retired Staff
When someone says something offending to you i see ''Reported post by NoProblem'' and you don't really like it ?
But when you offend others you don't give a shit.
That's the reason your nothing but a selfish parasite single
It's hard to earn and eazy to lose right?

N

NOPROBLEM

When someone says something offending to you i see ''Reported post by NoProblem'' and you don't really like it ?
But when you offend others you don't give a shit.
That's the reason your nothing but a selfish parasite single
It's hard to earn and eazy to lose right?
Attacking a person isn't the same as insulting an ideology.
Read up on ad hominem.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Hit

Support Team
Don't swear on Allah and if you wanna go off topic there's a chatbox a skype a everything.
People "swear to god" all the time. An my somalis say wallahi every other sentence.

N

NOPROBLEM

People "swear to god" all the time. An my somalis say wallahi every other sentence.
But that doesn't align with his ideology so you are insulting him personally. You racist.

Damage

Retired Staff
Ad hominem is an attack on an argument made by the attacking person, rather than attacking the argument directly.
It isn't Ad hominem and you know it's offending to me and insulting to a muslim yet you choose to provoke me and than say this?
Bullshit

N

NOPROBLEM

Ad hominem is an attack on an argument made by the attacking person, rather than attacking the argument directly.
It isn't Ad hominem and you know it's offending to me and insulting to a muslim yet you choose to provoke me and than say this?
Bullshit
I know thats what ad hominem is, what I'm saying is that you are mistaking my attack on the ideology as an attack on you.
If by that logic; you know I'm an atheist and yet you are restricting my right to express my disdain for superstitions so you are insulting and offending my right to express my free speech.

Damage

Retired Staff
If by that logic; you know I'm an atheist and yet you are restricting my right to express my disdain for superstitions so you are insulting and offending my right to express my free speech.
By that logic? As if it's not like that.
And yes i know your an atheist but i don't care and i won't insult you you believe that and i believe this. Im not going to say Fuck people who don't believe in god because that's what you do by saying fuck allah
And than you come back on freedom of speach? Yeah your moms a slut freedom of speach? Pathetic
You would be a great politican.
Dissapointed =/

N

NOPROBLEM

By that logic? As if it's not like that.
And yes i know your an atheist but i don't care and i won't insult you you believe that and i believe this. Im not going to say Fuck people who don't believe in god because that's what you do by saying fuck allah
And than you come back on freedom of speach? Yeah your moms a slut freedom of speach? Pathetic
Dissapointed =/
Literally no comprehension of separation of person and ideology.
How come our generation has such loose comprehension of freedom of speech?

Status
Not open for further replies.