NOPROBLEM's Shows

N

NOPROBLEM

Looking for some shows to watch? Here is a list of some of the best shows according to NOPROBLEM. If you don't have a torrenting program, use µTorrent. I recommend Media Player Classic for watching videos. If some videos don't work, you don't have the proper codecs, download K-Lite Codec Pack. I use TVShowTime to track the shows I've watched and to notify me when shows I track have aired. I recommend using the service and downloading the app for Android or Apple. Here is my TVShowTime Profile.

The Sopranos (1999–2007)
IMDB
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sopranos]Wikipedia
[/url]
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 1 720p Magnet Link
Season 2 720p Magnet Link
Season 3 720p Magnet Link
Season 4 720p Magnet Link
Season 5 720p Magnet Link
Season 6 720p Magnet Link
The show that made me fall in love with the HBO 1 hour drama.
The Wire (2002–2008)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 + Extras Magnet LinkSeason 2 sucks but the rest is wonderful.
Breaking Bad (2008–2013)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Brilliant cinematography, writing and story. Season 4 Finale is unforgettable.
The Leftovers (2014- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 3 Renewed
This show is not for everyone. It makes you feel. Season 1 is OK but season 2 has the best single episode of anything ever made and in my opinion is the best season of television ever as well.
House of Cards (2013– )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 5 Renewed
I aspire to be as witty and cunning as Frank.
Game of Thrones (2011– )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 7 Renewed
GoT is a worldwide sensation. Great production value and fun to follow. TEAM LANNISTER!
The Shield (2002–2008)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
The Shield Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 Magnet LinkSolid cop drama.
The X-Files (1993–2002)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
The X-Files Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 + Extras Magnet Link
Season 10 720p Magnet Link
A little 90's cheesy in the first few seasons but it holds a special place in my heart. Love the monster of the week format.
Boardwalk Empire (2010–2014)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Steve Buscemi is a world class actor and his chops are on full display along with his bug eyes.
Mad Men (2007–2015)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 4 720p Magent Link
Season 7 720p Magnet Link
I don't really understand why this show is compelling but it is. It seems like nothing really happens but it's just so comfy.
Fargo (2014– )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Fargo (1996) 720p Movie Magenet Link
Season 3 Renewed
Astounding performance by Billy Bob Thornton in season 1. Brilliant writing. Beautiful cinematography. A real hidden treasure.
Louie (2010– )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 6 Maybe Renewed
Funny show. Season 4 is weird as fuck though.
Homeland (2011– )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 6 Renewed
Compelling and solid terrorism drama. I kind of hate the blond chick though, her face bothers me and season 3 is a real drag with the kids stupid depression.
Hannibal (2013–2015)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 1 is just your average big network cop show, if you can get through it, its worth it for season 2 because season 2 is really quite exceptional.
Rectify (2013– )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 4 Renewed
This show is all about the feels. It's a really slow burn but it burns hot.
The Killing (2011–2014)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
This show has a lot of positives but a few negatives. The end of season 1 is irritating. Season 2 is drawn out but season 3 is pretty good. Season 4 is ok.
Band of Brothers (2001)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Miniseries 720p Magnet LinkGreat tale about easy company on the European campaign during WWII.
Trailer Park Boys (2001–2016)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 + Extras Magnet Link
Season 8 720p Magnet Link
Season 9 720p Magnet Link
Season 10 720p Magnet Link
This is a mindless comedy show. It's below my normal standards but for some reason I really liked it.
Cosmos: A Space Time Odyssey (2014)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Miniseries 720p Magnet LinkReally basic astronomy stuff but if you haven't taken an astonomy 101 class then I recommend it.
Orange Is The New Black (2013- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 5 Renewed
Surprisingly good show despite a nearly all female cast. Best character is still a guy though. Mendez.
Deadwood (2004-2006)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 1, 2 & 3 720p Magnet LinkOnly 3 seasons and really difficult to follow dialog but a really intersting show. I wish it hadn't ended the way it did though. The budget was too big for HBO and it got cancelled.
Oz (1997-2003)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 Magnet LinkThis was HBO's first one hour drama show. It's got some goofy 90's poetry slam feeling too it but it fades as the seasons progress. Worth a watch. This isn't for everyone.
Orphan Black (2013- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 5 Renewed
This show isn't high tier and probably doesn't deserve a spot on this list but I found it thoroughly enjoyable.
Penny Dreadful (2014-2016)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Another show that I enjoyed despite some pretty big aspects that bother me. I have always felt that it's a cheap and easy tactic to use pre-established franchises as reference to create a new story. This show draws upon a lot of old tales to compile itself. Enjoyable though.
The Newsroom (2012- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Starts out slow and they hadn't really established who they wanted the characters to be till the middle of season 1 but it dramatically improved from there. Then it gets so self involved and preachy that I almost hated it. Also, one of the worst intro sequences I've ever seen but they also improved it for season 2.
The Walking Dead (2010- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 7
Thoroughly the most frustrating show ever made. It alternates often between being awful and low tier to being quite good and almost high tier. It always seems just on the verge of becoming a good show.
Sherlock(2010- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 1, 2 & 3 720p Magnet Link
Christmas Special 2015 720p Magnet Link
Season 4 Renewed for 2017
It's fun, quick and entertaining. Medium tier
Marco Polo(2014- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 2 1080p Magnet Link
Season 3 Renewed
I have some major problems with the execution of this show. At least it's pretty.
Better Call Saul (2015- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 3 Renewed
The spin-off to Breaking Bad. A lot of fun to see Saul in his element.
Top Gear (2002-2015)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 1-20 HD and SD Magnet Link
Season 21 720p Magnet Link
Lots of fun with the 3 Brits running around in cars.
The Jinx - The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst (2015)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Miniseries 720p Magnet LinkAmazing look at a man who inadvertantly confesses to murder.
Making A Murderer (2015)
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Miniseries 720p Magnet LinkPolice may have framed this innocent man. Twice. Couldn't believe the people in this can exist in reality.
Daredevil (2015- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 3 Renewed
Netflix knocks it out of the park again with this series that could have been so bad.
Black Mirror (2011- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 1 1080p Magnet Link
Season 2 1080p Magnet Link
Christmas Special 2014 1080p Magnet Link
Season 4 Renewed
Set in a creepy semi-dystopian interpretation of the possible future if things keep going the way they are.
Stranger Things(2016- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 2 Renewed
Really cool homage to 80's movies without being pandering and maintaining an excellent story.
Narcos(2015- )
IMDB
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
Season 3 Renewed
Netflix at it's best again. Drug cartels, guns and violence. You almost empathize for Pablo Escobar by the end. Almost.

Last edited:

Horrors

Retired
Starting The Wire, Game of Thrones, The X-Files, and Mad Men.
Thanks for links.

N

NOPROBLEM

Starting The Wire, Game of Thrones, The X-Files, and Mad Men.
Thanks for links.
Season 2 of the wire is drudgery, don't let it ruin the show.
The pilot of GoT should have been better, get past it and you will enjoy the show.
The x-files first few seasons didn't age very well but it's culturally significant.
Mad Men is not for everyone.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I ADORE The Shield and The X-Files. Only two other series I would include there would be, obviously, Dexter and Spartacus.

Those were basically the only series which I couldn't wait for them to air on Portuguese television, I immediately saw the episodes as soon as they hit the net... Except for the X-Files, since back then I don't remember having internet. But at least The Shield's seasons 6 and 7, Dexter's last season, and Spartacus, ALL seasons, watched all of them shortly after they finishing airing in the US. And with Spartacus I actually gone further, during its "Uncut" version on Starz, I actually watched some episodes on livestream, since no one was sharing them anywhere, they were basically the same episodes with 1 or 2 minutes of extra scenes from the DVD/BR releases anyway -.-

I think I told you this, but in case I haven't, you probably already noticed due my lack of response to your reviews - I eventually lost interest in The Walking Dead...only watched this last season's finale, wasn't worried with watching the series at all.

lushy !!

favorite friend
i've wanted to start watching some of these shows but I just never got around to it

Eons

Retired Administrator
I've always been a big fan of Hannibal Lecter, but when I first watched the series hannibal, I was a little skeptical. However, upon watching most of the first season (haven't seen ep 13 yet) I have grown to absolutely love it! I have to watch the last episode of the first season and then I'll get to downloading this! Thank you very much! as well as the louie, I've been looking for the new season.

N

NOPROBLEM

I've always been a big fan of Hannibal Lecter, but when I first watched the series hannibal, I was a little skeptical. However, upon watching most of the first season (haven't seen ep 13 yet) I have grown to absolutely love it! I have to watch the last episode of the first season and then I'll get to downloading this! Thank you very much! as well as the louie, I've been looking for the new season.
Yeah, I hated Hannibal when I first picked it up. It was so generic and uninteresting, especially the camera work. So big network like. Then it was just like "serial killer of the week" plot lines that were totally generic and predictable. I dropped it like 3 times but kept hearing great things about it so kept retrying it. Finally somewhere near the end of the first season it got interesting and the second season is fantastic. I especially love the food preparation scenes and have a man crush on Mads.

Eons

Retired Administrator
I'm really looking forward to the second season. Please no spoilers lol.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Now that a serial killer was mentioned, I reminded myself of Dexter.

Only to remember why I forgot about Dexter - Lumberjack Dexter.

Eons

Retired Administrator
Lumberjack Dexter? I'm so confused.

Eons

Retired Administrator
I still haven't seen the last season. But I'm not surprised showtime fucked it up. Look what they did to the last season of weeds lol

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I still haven't seen the last season. But I'm not surprised showtime fucked it up. Look what they did to the last season of weeds lol
I never watched Weeds, but Dexter's ending was just...I don't even have words to describe it. 'Lumberjack Dexter' says it all I guess :]

N

NOPROBLEM

Basically the show was mediocre and then ended badly. That's not as bad as True Detective though, so much potential then ended terribly.

Eons

Retired Administrator
Your yellow name reminds me of the simpsons. You should post some linkz ;D

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Basically the show was mediocre and then ended badly. That's not as bad as True Detective though, so much potential then ended terribly.
Dexter...mediocre? Hmmm, don't think so ;p

Eons

Retired Administrator
I believe he was talking about weeds lol. Which in fact, was a mediocre series that just ended terribly. I've been told to watch Prison Break recently, but I haven't done any real research into it. Anyone know if it's worth watching at all?

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I was cleaning up some space on my hdd when I stumbled across my very own fan made The Shield videos, including the "It's all over" one that had over 1 million views, the one that Youshit decided to kill a few years ago, despite all my 'fair use' disclaimers on the description -.-

Nostalgia started to hit me, then I remembered that you had a link here with the whole show, now look what you've made me do - http://puu.sh/8Y8qz.png

I'm 3 episodes away from reaching the Sons Of Anarchy's 6th season finale; after that, I think I'm gonna watch The Shield all over again. Now that I remember, I only started to watch the show closely at season 2/3.

Who knows, maybe it will actually change my mind, instead of becoming a Judge or a Legislator, maybe I'll become a Vic Mackey kinda cop... It's no secret around here that I once smacked a pedophile in the face because he was laughing about how he wasn't going to get nailed...he shouldn't have laughed, especially since we've had interviewed the child he raped a couple of hours before. If I could back, hell, I'd do again...Even at the cost of my license.
Prick went to jail with a broken nose, too bad he only caught 9 years, he should be getting parole anytime soon; I really hate Portugal's legislation towards pedophilia and rape.

Props for you btw, you've got me using torrents again. (Warez-bb has been down for over almost two weeks though...)

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
why not start something new?

May 25 Update: Single Hannibal Season 2 Link Added
'Cause I like to keep it real nigguh, I is old school.

I could be watching Hannibal in the AXN cable channel but I really don't fancy the series, the movies, I loved them, but never really had much interested in the TV show.