NOPROBLEM's Shows

N

NOPROBLEM

Updated December 13, 2014: Masters of Sex removed from list for turning into a pleb show. Boardwalk Empire final season link added, Homeland and The Newsroom episodes updated. The Walking Dead added to the list even though it is the most frustrating show ever.

N

NOPROBLEM

Updated December 13, 2014: Sherlock and Marco Polo added to list. Awaiting single link for season 1 of Marco Polo.

Blissful

Donator
I'm actually going to watch all of these
(if NP watches some anime series hh)

Blissful

Donator
It's actually quite a good cop show, I think you'd like it.
There's quite a nice story behind it, some parts may be over done, but there's a lot of feels involved.
I like it..I just don't like knowing the outcome of the crime, which is why I prefer shows like Law and Order or Dragnet

N

NOPROBLEM

great list, you don't like better call saul?
I stopped updating this list because it's a major pain in the ass and no one was really using it anyway. BCS came out after I stopped.
I might do a less regular update to the list after whole seasons end rather than per episode.

Laughter

In my mind's eye
I didn't notice how long ago this thread was made, and links are still working well for me.
At least for Marco Polo and Cosmos - Space and time.

N

NOPROBLEM

Fucking updated. Takes goddamn forever to do so you better fucking appreciate this shit.